Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Flash - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
The name "Hyperspeed" may be confusing with the official "Hyper Speed" (on Silver Surfer).
Yeah, I'd thought of that so what about Lightspeed?
Does he actually move at light speed? Another possibility is Ultraspeed.
Old March 24th, 2010, 08:58 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am in favor of the Super Speed stamp for all speedsters.
By "stamp" do you mean a symbol?
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:00 PM

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart

Speedslithermobilephantomwalk

C3G is why I play heroscape.
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtgarsWorstFear View Post
You forgot, the ability to attack during movement!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
I am in favor of the Super Speed stamp for all speedsters.
By "stamp" do you mean a symbol?
No. I am sorry. I mean that we should have a uniform power called Super Speed that can be added (stamped) on all Speedsters.
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Oh okay, I can support that. I wouldn't want a symbol for that, though.

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Speedslithermobilephantomwalkbarrage
Fixed

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Well thats what mobile was. That was on some Star Wars customs I was looking at. GreyOwls?

C3G is why I play heroscape.

Quote:
I agree completely.
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well thats what mobile was. That was on some Star Wars customs I was looking at. GreyOwls?
Yeah, my Star Wars customs have a power called "MOBILE - This figure may split it's movement before and after attacking, as desired."
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I am just not a fan of that Special Attack unless it states that Flash cannot move at all this turn. I really think we need to give this Flash a reason to stop and not move, purely for balancing reasons. Also, the power looks messy and will certainly be confusing trying to keep up with everything.
I hear you, believe me I do.

My thought was this small 3 space move would allow him to move slightly to set it up and therefore make him more likely to use it. Which would leave him engaged alot more often. And allow others to get the adjacent attack more often.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Quote:
I agree completely.
Me too. If you don't write the power on Speedsters cards, what would you write? A symbol may be easier to put on a card, but if there is space, why use one?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library