Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 9th, 2008, 05:34 PM

TheMedic has disabled reputation
Swooping flight attack.

Possiby another stupid idea which could break the mechanics of the game?

I'm working on a custom figure at the moment. An orc type figure mounted on an evil looking flying hound. One of the special abilities I have been contemplating is a moderalty low powered passing swipe.

SO - normal attack would be 3-4 dice, but that would be with the figure landed and engaged with the target. The special would be useable mid flight. Figure moves 2-5 spaces of it's total 7, makes a 1 or 2 dice attack following all normal attack/defence protocols, but then continues to move after the swipe. No additional dis-engagement attack, and figure moves the remaining 2-5 spaces.

Any thoughts on that idea?
Old March 9th, 2008, 08:46 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Code:
Please keep all of your custom creations in a single thread. If you create something new, post it in your existing thread, and edit the title. I suggest editing your first post, including the new picture of your card, and editing the title. Then posting the new card in a reply to your thread, giving it a bump to let people know you have created something new. I would also suggest not posting more than 3 customs at a time. Any more than 3, and it becomes a lot for people to read and reply to. I've seen people drop 7 or 8 customs at a go, many of them decent, but get little to no response, simply for the fact that the reader is overwhelmed. Also, please don't bump your thread asking for feedback. For one, it makes you seem needy. For two, there are A LOT of new people on these forums and A LOT of new custom creators' threads.
Old March 10th, 2008, 07:22 AM

TheMedic has disabled reputation
Thanks for your input Sev. However, this isn't even at the stage of being used on a custom figure yet*. The question, which doesn't specifically relate to my customs is merely about the potential general rules impliations of splitting the movement phase.

*But, to clarify it. I do have a figure which would lend itself to such an ability, if it were feasible.

With the thread for custom figures, I really want to try to keep that for completed, or at least almost completed cards / figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards