Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2021, 10:00 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I like where this is going. Sorry haven't piped in but just got back from vacation.
Old April 30th, 2021, 06:18 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

CALL OUT TO THE HIDDEN
Instead of attacking, choose any or all Evergreen Trees and Jungle Pieces within 4 spaces of Nimue. For each, choose a figure within 1 space of that object. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 14 or higher, inflict 2 wounds to the figure.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 30th, 2021, 07:52 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

oooh, two wounds is pretty gnarly. Definitely is relevant against heroes and will dictate that you approach carefully. 14 or higher = 30% to get it which is pretty relevant and will be helpful in thinning out squad figures. Not sure it really needs to be 2 wounds but I'm not opposed to it either, has a bit of a fear factor to it.
Old April 30th, 2021, 08:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like it. It is powerful on the right map, so I believe pricing the unit would be based on a tree-laden map. On other maps, you won't draft this unit.

Old May 2nd, 2021, 11:42 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While it may take word capital, height limits of a tree's attack range needs to be defined.

Old May 6th, 2021, 07:22 PM

CALL OUT TO THE HIDDEN (v1.64)
Instead of attacking, choose any or all Evergreen Trees and Jungle Pieces within 4 spaces of Nimue. For each, choose an opponent's figure within 1 space of that object whose base is no more than 5 levels above or below that object's base. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 14 or higher, inflict 2 wounds to the figure.

Old May 6th, 2021, 07:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Not bad!

Old May 6th, 2021, 08:36 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Requires some close reading but I like what it accomplishes. I think the complexity is on par with say... a marvel figure which is right where I like pop-culture/video game/fiction representation for a custom. I'm on board with that, still appreciate it doing 2 wounds, that's a lot of awesome power to be packing.
Old May 9th, 2021, 01:18 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice. I like it.
Old May 9th, 2021, 01:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm Happy With It

Yeah I have no wording complaints. It's potentially really strong on the right maps but that sounds like that's something that it should be.

~Dysole, adding to the chorus
Old May 11th, 2021, 09:09 PM

So this is where we are at

Old May 12th, 2021, 12:04 AM

Looking good here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum