Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old April 25th, 2020, 10:04 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [AotV] Public Voting Thread

#1 Jace Beleren, Mindmage
#2 Illusionary Projections (squad of 3)
#3 Kiora, the Rising Tide
#4 Sorin of the Eternal Thirst

My top two picks are definitely Jace and the Illusions. Assuming we're allowed to, I could be convinced to change my vote (can we do that before the vote is finalized?) for the other two units depending on the other pod members' preferences. Personally, I'd also like to see some soft synergy developed between Liliana and the Zombies, so in my mind it would be ideal (though by no means necessary) for them to be in the same pod.
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No opinion

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:30 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, you can edit your vote (and I encourage you too! it makes it so much easier to tally).

Soft synergy between Lily and the Shades sounds like a good opportunity.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:26 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Yeah, you can edit your vote (and I encourage you too! it makes it so much easier to tally).

Soft synergy between Lily and the Shades sounds like a good opportunity.
Would we allowed to potentially include like the ghouls/shades with lilana vess, and the illusions w/jace as one character potentially? (I've designed cards already for all those figures, including one where lilana summons ghouls, and jace can generate illusions.)

So a vote could technically be jace/illusions, lilana/shades, sorin, and the water chick whose name just escaped me while I'm typing this lol! :P

Just a thought!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:27 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Also my top 2 I wanna see are sorin and kiora, or sorin and lilana. (Was thinking lilana and sorin could be esenwein clan members, or potential rivals!)

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Since theyre still individual units, its probably best to just count each unit as one. Especially because there are two shadow zombie squads that Liliana could potentially play well with.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:16 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Since theyre still individual units, its probably best to just count each unit as one. Especially because there are two shadow zombie squads that Liliana could potentially play well with.
I agree. Also, just because two units are closely connected synergistically doesn't mean that they'll take less time to design and playtest. As we've seen with the other pods, just bringing four units to completion is a lengthy endeavor, and I don't want to bite off more than we can chew here.
Old April 25th, 2020, 04:28 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

#1 Arlinn Kord, Goldnight Outcast
#2Arlinn Kord, Moon-Blessed
#3 Sorin of the Eternal Thirst
#4 Rhox Veterans

I think it would be awesome to have an actual transforming Lycanthrope for Arlinn. Sorin could make a neat Vydar vampire or Vlad the Impaler type hero (can't remember who's idea it was, but I like it). Rhox I just think are cool.
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:22 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

#1 Nahiri, #2 Sorin, #3 Avacyn, #4 Rhox Veterans

Zetsubo- I think we talked about Vlad/a historical figure in the discord. I like the idea.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:26 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, that's all of the votes! Here's the breakdown:

Top 4
Sorin of the Eternal Thirst got 4 votes
Nahiri, Fury in Stone got 2 votes
Kiora, the Rising Tide got 2 votes
Rhox Veterans got 2 votes

Remaining votes:
Spoiler Alert!

So it looks like Pod 2 will be working on Sorin, Nahiri, Kiora, and the Rhox Veterans! In keeping with the method that we used for Pod 1, it's time to vote on two Pod Leaders. Here's a list of the available PLs for Pod 2:
  • Pumpkin_King
  • flameslayer93
  • NecroBlade
  • Astroking112
As a brief reminder, they will officially be joining Pod 2 in order to help coordinate visions, direct discussion, maintain the threads, and guide the units to the next steps when prudent.

@Amarant , @Captain Stupendous , @Owlman , @Zetsubo , and @Confred , please cast your votes for two PLs in BOLD RED font. Once they are chosen, we're ready to begin Pod 2 officially.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:30 PM

Hmmm decisions, decisions...

I'll vote for flameslayer and pumpkin king!

Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:53 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PK and AK.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs