Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Well don't keep us in suspense! That's just not fair!
Well, since no one else seems to be going to submit a story, I suppose I could judge now. Hang on for a couple minutes though; I want to re-read everything.
Oh great, he has to reread mine. This could take awhile.....

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Don't I know it.............. I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!!!

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; May 28th, 2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:31 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Just finished the last story and I must say, it is really hard making this decision. But, here are the results:
3rd place
Spoiler Alert!

2nd place
Spoiler Alert!

1st place
Spoiler Alert!

Seriously guys, if this were a race, you all would've finished in the same second. This was a very tough decision to make and I'm glad all of you submitted stories because it was a lot of fun judging. My favorite line probably goes to bumper15 though: "Most Deathwalkers were obsolete because of the fact that their armor seemed to fail at the most inopportune times." I thought that was pretty funny .
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:37 AM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I gotta say I agree with Bassist. Every story was great, especially mine,(jk) but dragonfire's was phenomenal. Great work.
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I look forward to the next challenge.
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Whoo! I'd like the thank the Academy, blah. But, seriously, thank you everyone for the kind words. When I typed it up, I honestly didn't think it was anything special. Passable, definitely, but not like this.

Prompt time:

Einar has fallen. A group of his soldiers are able to escape from the palace and flee into the desert. Somewhere they seek refuge awaiting winter so they may cross the desert with ease, but all is not safe. A group of enemies has tracked them to their hiding spot and the survivors must either decide to make a heroic last stand, run straight into the desert, or find some other means of overcoming this obstacle.

I'm not installing a word count cap and longer stories are highly encouraged. The cut off with be Saturday for those of you, like myself, who are not well versed in the rules. I hope to read some fantastic stories guys. I know you won't disappoint.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.

Last edited by dragonfire9788; May 28th, 2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: I'm not versed in the rules.
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:34 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The cut off time is supposed to be Saturday night, according to the rules.

I should be able to get an entry in for this one.
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Complex, well structured, and will make for a ridiculously intricate storyline. I like it.
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:33 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

At least it didn't take a page and a half. I really like this prompt. I have already got ideas for it abd may have it up sooner than usual.

Congrats dragonfire, that's what a little hard work, sweat, and tired fingers will do for ya.
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:07 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom
My favorite line probably goes to bumper15 though: "Most Deathwalkers were obsolete because of the fact that their armor seemed to fail at the most inopportune times." I thought that was pretty funny .
*Cough*Nagrubs*cough*

Nagrubs have, in my experience, never failed to destroy any Deathwalker in under two attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom
there are four really well written stories here and also one by Orcs Blade

Anyway, congrats dragonfire! I'm looking forward to this...last stand type things are my home turf.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...

Last edited by Orcs Blade; May 28th, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:26 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Crap his home turf. Well this time I am determined to win. I have a new character to introduce a few actually. I don't like old characters. Been developed to many different ways over and over and over again. Hopefully they will trump his "home turf" inspiration.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:31 AM

Oh man... (shudder)... so many competitors...(whimper)...WAAAAHHH!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction