Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Could I help play-test the SHIELD Spotter/Sniper?
Hey Flame Gryphon, I have seen you lurking around a bit. Welcome (albeit a little late) to C3G.

Sure, it would great to have you playtest with us!

Currently, the SHIELD agents are already taken. The scratched out name of SirGalahad that you see on the front page just shows that SirG has already submitted his test. But soon we will have some new units up for testing, so you could certainly grab one then, but I must warn you that they go quick, and first post/claim wins it, so you have to be fast. Checking in everyday will help. Good luck, and good hunting.
Old July 19th, 2010, 12:29 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Could I help play-test the SHIELD Spotter/Sniper?
Hey Flame Gryphon, I have seen you lurking around a bit. Welcome (albeit a little late) to C3G.

Sure, it would great to have you playtest with us!

Currently, the SHIELD agents are already taken. The scratched out name of SirGalahad that you see on the front page just shows that SirG has already submitted his test. But soon we will have some new units up for testing, so you could certainly grab one then, but I must warn you that they go quick, and first post/claim wins it, so you have to be fast. Checking in everyday will help. Good luck, and good hunting.
Okay, thanks for the suggestion!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 19th, 2010, 12:32 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another suggestioou FG, is to stay up late. Griffen likes to post the playtests in the middle of the night, so depending on your time zone, it can sometimes be hard to grab one. Yes Griff I know your doing better, but couldn't resist since you didn't want to be thefirs to thumb Sabretooth
Old July 19th, 2010, 12:33 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Another suggestioou FG, is to stay up late. Griffen likes to post the playtests in the middle of the night, so depending on your time zone, it can sometimes be hard to grab one. Yes Griff I know your doing better, but couldn't resist since you didn't want to be thefirs to thumb Sabretooth
Ha.
Old July 19th, 2010, 01:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Curses! I just placed a figure order! I could've had a Sabretooth!
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Gentlemen.... BEHOLD!!

...I am finally FINISHED!

....Apparently there's a text limit on the PM's here. Huh.

So, am I your most annoying tester? I keep setting deadlines and blowing right past them!
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:24 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Gentlemen.... BEHOLD!!

...I am finally FINISHED!

....Apparently there's a text limit on the PM's here. Huh.

So, am I your most annoying tester? I keep setting deadlines and blowing right past them!
There's a text limit? I've never encountered one, and I was sure with a couple of my playtest reports that I was going to hit one if there was. How many words did you try and type I wonder? New title for you: Long winded typer
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Yes.
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:30 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
There's a text limit? I've never encountered one, and I was sure with a couple of my playtest reports that I was going to hit one if there was. How many words did you try and type I wonder? New title for you: Long winded typer
Yup apparently 15000 characters. I was 900 over.

...But I kept all of the extra stuff from the copy/paste, like the explanation of all of the tests at the beginning (Theme test, etc), so I just deleted all of those and I was good.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
I knew it.
...But you guys still love me, right?

.......Right???

Old July 19th, 2010, 02:31 AM
The Closer

Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
Well Griff, you've got an annoying playtester in Lord Pyre and a machine playtester in me. I think we balance each other out because while you are waitingon Lord Pyre's report I can be pumping out about 5 (I think that's about what I would do in that time frame) of course you have to post more playtests to see how well we can balance each other, it's kind of a playtest of playtesters
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
Well Griff, you've got an annoying playtester in Lord Pyre and a machine playtester in me. I think we balance each other out because while you are waitingon Lord Pyre's report I can be pumping out about 5 (I think that's about what I would do in that time frame) of course you have to post more playtests to see how well we can balance each other, it's kind of a playtest of playtesters
And I have to deal with your insanely long chain of PMs.

Oh LP, of course you are loved. Now if only we can convert that love into productivity.

~ Griff, who would love the playtests to get finished
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:37 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
And I have to deal with your insanely long chain of PMs.

Oh LP, of course you are loved. Now if only we can convert that love into productivity.

~ Griff, who would love the playtests to get finished
Hey, I DID have 15000 characters of information, so it'd not like I just rushed it along.

Just the last two playtests, all of a sudden I had a busy week! Stupid work and school, you know... One day I'll be open to playtest anything and everything!!! And then I'll be lazy and not do it, anyway.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy