Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 6th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The terrain will be two tone, like the old terrain, and will be completely compatible with it.
Is it possible to confirm whether it will be all existing terrain types or whether there will be any new terrain types?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No, that's something we can't yet discuss.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 6th, 2022, 05:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I figured, but worth a shot. Appreciate you, DS!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2022, 06:14 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
For the time being i'll trust that Craig and crew are taking this in a good direction, the quality of the sculpts themselves look good and if the set includes painted terrain then I'm okay with that given the inevitable production concerns. I'm willing to paint my figures, even though I'd prefer not to have to do so.

With that being said, we would need some form of compensation to account for the lack of paint job, such as an interesting 3 dimensional set piece to go along with the terrain. Something like the ruins from ROTV or the Marvel set. Seeing just how prominent the ruin use has been in almost all map building, their inclusion in ROTV has had a massive impact on the game for just a couple setpieces. Even the rocks in Battle for the Underdark were a very nice addition. The setpieces wouldn't need to have a fancy paint job either, just a wash like the ROTV ruins at most. Something along those lines would go a long way in making this a satisfactory masterset.
I really don't think it would be good to ship the unpainted figures with only flat terrain tiles

If we can get something that adds an interesting twist to map building, I'll be happy with the set
I spent a few minutes yesterday telling them my idea for terrain pieces that would help with setup time to make the game more accessible. They made some comments about different types of terrain molds (particularly larger single pieces along the lines of the castle) being really expensive at each level of production (down to the weight and space taken up in the box IIRC) but they *DID* say that they have lots of cool plans for terrain stuff.
I see, I can imagine that a terrain piece that takes up space like the glaciers would be troublesome from a packaging perspective since most of it is empty space.
What were some of your ideas?
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:01 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The sheer amount of information covered by NDAs, honestly, baffles me. Just what are they worried might happen if people find these things out early?
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
The sheer amount of information covered by NDAs, honestly, baffles me. Just what are they worried might happen if people find these things out early?
Can't say. It's covered in the NDA.

Old August 6th, 2022, 07:08 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Incase plans change, to stop competition from beating you to the market, to make hype appear at the appropriate times for proper marketing. There’s like a million reasons.
I’m presently surprised we got to see actual figures so fast, normally I expect an announcement that something is happening, and then nothing for several months.
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Talked to Craig again today and he was mentioning to me that Sir Hawthorne is coming back in Heroscape 2. He has been seriously upgraded! His armor apparently will work similar to the Black Panther’s suit, and now Sir Hawthorne rides a hover Harley and has an electric power lance! I can’t wait to see the new sculp!
If they give us Penguins with Machine Guns, I hope he has some kind of bonding SP with them.
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:55 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Talked to Craig again today and he was mentioning to me that Sir Hawthorne is coming back in Heroscape 2. He has been seriously upgraded! His armor apparently will work similar to the Black Panther’s suit, and now Sir Hawthorne rides a hover Harley and has an electric power lance! I can’t wait to see the new sculp!
If they give us Penguins with Machine Guns, I hope he has some kind of bonding SP with them.
We can only HOPE!!! (at least a penguin army would be fairly easy to paint )

Old August 6th, 2022, 07:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
You hear the rumble of a throaty engine and see a cloud of dust forming on the horizon. A dark figure emerges from the dust and careens toward you. It is a knight clad in jet black armor perched on an equally black electra glide hog that hovers just inches above the ground. A black banner streams from his power lance as he screeches to a sideways halt and lifts his visor. Inside his helmet, you see…… mice…. hundreds of them, and you realize that this is not a man, but a colony of rodents who have taken over this armor. You have no idea what they want, all you know is that they are angry and ready to make their mark on the battlefields of Valhalla!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 6th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You hear the rumble of a throaty engine and see a cloud of dust forming on the horizon. A dark figure emerges from the dust and careens toward you. It is a knight clad in jet black armor perched on an equally black electra glide hog that hovers just inches above the ground. A black banner streams from his power lance as he screeches to a sideways halt and lifts his visor. Inside his helmet, you see…… mice…. hundreds of them, and you realize that this is not a man, but a colony of rodents who have taken over this armor. You have no idea what they want, all you know is that they are angry and ready to make their mark on the battlefields of Valhalla!
Of course! A horde of mice, not penguins, would be a much better and more appropriate fit thematically.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion