Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:44 PM

Tritzix Woo who?
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

This is incredible and can't wait to see what comes of this! Hopefully this news gets picked up by some mainstream articles and on BGG!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:44 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Hahn buddy, I have never been happier so have somebody laughing when I have been wrong
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Oh you were all making fun of me saying there's no escape again Hahn.... Guess who's laughing now
I am more than happy to take pictures but I don't have a hosting service anymore like I did back in the day.... Someone want to post them for me?
You are a site supporter. You can upload them here!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:45 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Zamn
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:47 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

This is absolutely crazy, beyond thrilled that this wonderful game is coming back.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:57 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I'm a little sad that I haven't been more active within the community in recent years. I'm so excited to tell all my friends to get into this and REALLY glad that I never sold all my stuff.

I sure hope the release day is soon. I will be on the edge of my seat waiting.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:58 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking the same thing about that Skeleton Dragon and Nidhogg. I've played him a couple of times lately and have him in one of my armies for the playtest tournament. I think he's an amazing design. I wonder if they're going to use his card for that new figure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
That Skeleton Dragon looks like VC's Nidhogg to me.

The blog reads like a lot of C3V/SoV people are involved in 2.0. Perhaps compatibility/inclusion into 2.0?

It's been confirmed that 1.0 stuff will be useable in 2.0.

No info on VC itself at the time.

I'm sure we'll get more information soon!

(dok decided to "take a hike" right before this was posted! LOL)
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:02 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey no promises but I'm drinking with CVN tonight.... I'll see if he has the goods with him

If not then sometime late Thursday night

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:03 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wait is sight supporter can directly upload pictures to the site? Since when?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:06 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Wait is sight supporter can directly upload pictures to the site? Since when?
I think that's been the case since 2008 (at least) when I first joined the site.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:09 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations community! We never thought this day would come and now it has! I'm so excited that my son gets to experience Heroscape the same way I did. Hopefully we'll be able to walk into a Walmart and pick up the latest release.

Thank you Craig and thank you custom community for keeping the game alive for 12 years!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:12 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Well that certainly got my attention!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion