Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 17th, 2022, 03:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of D.Va (MEKA) - VOTE for Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I'd prefer Micro Missiles at 15 as it did feel a little high in my own games, but it's also not a deal breaker. 235 I would like to keep for the same reasons tcglkn stated.
Agree with Nobody that subtract 3 from her move reads better.

I will say I don't think the roll for Micro Missiles needs to change because it's so free. You get to do it and attack in the same turn.
Old February 17th, 2022, 03:19 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

+1 on Nobody's wording
Old February 17th, 2022, 03:49 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Could always do "subtract 3 move to get double attack" too. The 3 > Double Attack transition is a bit clunky, but it's a far more standard way to word this kind of power.
I'm down for that, how does this read?

Quote:
FUSION CANNONS
Before moving normally with D.Va, you may subtract 3 from her Move number this turn. If you do, she may attack one additional time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I will say I don't think the roll for Micro Missiles needs to change because it's so free. You get to do it and attack in the same turn.
I've put it back to 16 in the SP. I agree with you all that it's not really needed in hindsight. Being once per round was pushing me to thinking it needed to be better to pay off for that, but it's already pretty good.
Old February 17th, 2022, 03:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Archangel is generally considered a little underwhelming, but he has a lot more restrictions. Has to move over the figure, can only roll for each figure once, higher roll. Where as D.Va gets to do it for free once a round and can shoot the same figure for up to 4 automatic wounds before even getting to attack.
Old February 17th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Archangel is considered underwhelming? I've always seen him as pretty great in the right builds. His biggest downside is that you can't draft Angel with him.

Anyways, that's a bit of an aside. That wording looks pretty good Skinderella!
Old February 17th, 2022, 05:00 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you! I've updated the SP with the updated Fusion Cannons.

I believe that's her sorted now, so unless we want a final playtest, I propose we move to Final Editing at 235 points!
Old February 17th, 2022, 05:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old February 17th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 17th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yea

Technically -3 move is better than the original power but not by much. Lets you get your move boosted by road and other figures and still double attack.
Old February 18th, 2022, 05:08 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My mistake for not realizing this sooner, but during @Splash and my games, we misplayed Micro Missiles, forgetting it was Once Per Round. Looking back at the writeup, Micro Missile successes were:
Game 1:
R1: 1 of 4 rolls on Glacier
R2: 1 of 4 rolls on Beast
R3: 0 of 8 rolls on Black Panther
R4: 1 of 8 rolls on Black Panther
R5: 1 of 8 rolls on Black Panther
R6: at least 4 misses, unclear how many rolls it took to kill Black Panther on second turn.
Total: 5 hits on 37-40 rolls.

Game 2:
R1: 1 of 4 rolls on Trees
R2: 0 of 12 rolls on White Lantern
Total: 1 hit on 16 rolls.
Old February 18th, 2022, 07:37 AM
Tickle Pickle

Sounds like some pretty poor luck since 16 or higher is a 25% success rate.
Old February 18th, 2022, 09:10 AM

That's some gnarly luck. Seems like most games she averaged a wound per round. One of Tornado's games had her deal 3 wounds with it in one turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Technically -3 move is better than the original power but not by much. Lets you get your move boosted by road and other figures and still double attack.
It's also a stronger version of the updated Fusion Cannons I originally had. Having Heavy Snow movement reduced the buff she got from bonuses. Either way I don't think it's enough for anymore testing.

No bonus:
HS update: 2 Move (base 5 / 2)
Current update: 2 Move (base 5 - 3)

With Lúcio:
HS update: 3 Move (base 5 + 2 / 2)
Current update: 4 Move (base 5 + 2 - 3)

With Lúcio + road:
HS update: 5 Move (base 5 + 2 + 3 / 2)
Current update: 7 Move (base 5 + 2 + 3 - 3)

Need two more Yeas here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library