Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:11 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Could anyone recommend me some good Gamecube games? I picked up a new Platinum gamecube (in the box) for free off a friend a year or so back, and almost never play it. I have Luigi's Mansion (hate it), Mario Kart Double Dash (it is all right in short spurts), the Sonic Collection, and Sonic: Air Riders (name?). I have two controllers, along with 3 Gameboy Advance SPs, and love RPGs, Strategy, and platformers that are not Mario. Any suggestions?
Pikmin and Pikmin 2 if you don't mind a more cartoony adventure/RPG. Zelda: Wind Waker is very fun, it's one of my favorite Zelda games. A decent amount of content in it, along with excellent music. Super Smash Bros. is ok, I guess. Zelda: Four Swords Adventure is another good one to get. Not as great as Wind Waker though. Mario Baseball is decent. If you don't mind casual "farming"-type games, you should try Harvest Moon and/or Animal Crossing.

Hope this helps!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:34 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Could anyone recommend me some good Gamecube games? I picked up a new Platinum gamecube (in the box) for free off a friend a year or so back, and almost never play it. I have Luigi's Mansion (hate it), Mario Kart Double Dash (it is all right in short spurts), the Sonic Collection, and Sonic: Air Riders (name?). I have two controllers, along with 3 Gameboy Advance SPs, and love RPGs, Strategy, and platformers that are not Mario. Any suggestions?
Tales of Symphonia is a great RPG for the Gamecube. X-Men Legends 2, Megaman X Command Mission, Okami, Vexx, Viewtiful Joe series, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Sonic Heroes were all pretty good games as well.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I can't reccomend Harvest Moon enough, Magical Melody is pretty good, some people prefer A Wonderful Life though, just due to the more story driven adventure, but the newer ones expand on things much better (Rune Factory espesh) though these aren't for Gamecube...
I'd also like to add Soul Calibur.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:56 PM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Quote:
The Fire Emblem on the Gamecube is one of my all time favorite games. Its a great strategy game. Also Custom Robo is one of my other favorite games for the Gamecube.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Enjoying the heck out of my elven Archer in Baldur's Gate Trilogy, will soon be hitting the Neskel Mines. Old sprite and hand painted games are so much prettier than old 3d games.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBunnySuicide View Post
Quote:
The Fire Emblem on the Gamecube is one of my all time favorite games. Its a great strategy game. Also Custom Robo is one of my other favorite games for the Gamecube.
Fire Emblem is a great game. Also, another fun game is Gladius. It is an RPG where you have a group of gladiators. Not the prettiest graphics but fun nonetheless. If you don't own them pick up the Sonic Adventure games for Gamecube. And finally no Gamecube collection is complete without Super Smash Bros. Melee. It's an essential. Happy Gaming from a fellow Gamecube player.
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:58 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-epi...3--master-hand

^ How to play as Master Hand in Melee. Me and a friend got this to work today, it was cool.

Quote:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Don't care if you don't like Mario, you're playing this game or else.

Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Battalion Wars is fun too, third person shooter with a light strategy/tactics element to it. You can control one unit at a time while ordering your other ones around too. Game is a vague spin off of Advance Wars, has the same kind of cute rescue heroes military look to it.

At least one of the Mario Party titles.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; July 5th, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old July 5th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Ew a spam bot. Make it leave.
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:44 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
This:

Old July 5th, 2012, 05:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Ew a spam bot. Make it leave.
Um, what are you talking about?

I've been playing Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 5th, 2012, 06:30 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
You probably don't need more suggestions, but even so the megaman collections (both classic and X) are great if you can find them. Seconding SSBM and TTYD.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is an awesome RPG/Strategy. If you want a more serious racing game, FZero GX can't be beat!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games