Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Uprooted Tree (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

Yea but I suggest testing at Hindering Terrain 3 instead of 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 18th, 2022, 03:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Uprooted Tree with Casual Throwing Rules

Army Test
Map: City Park.
Units: Gorilla City Warriors x2 vs Gorilla City Warriors x2.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park.
Units: Gorilla City Warriors x2 vs Gorilla City Warriors x2.
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: When you move through an Uprooted Tree, does the land tile count? Would you get road bonus? I figured no but thought I would ask.

Really fun to be able to throw the trees around. Somehow had the notion these were like stumps and was throwing the whole trees the first time (I did not post those results). That was sort of crazy having the trees smash into you and then fall on you.

It worked pretty great once I played it right.

Edit:. Hindering Terrain was cool. I tested it at 2 but I do not think 3 would have made a difference. It can start to add up if you are also going up levels as well.

Last edited by Tornado; February 18th, 2022 at 06:45 PM.
Old February 18th, 2022, 06:17 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree: no for the land tile counting and no for road bonus.

Quote:
Old February 18th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You get road bonus if you move through your own figure so I can’t see why this would stop it.
Old February 18th, 2022, 06:37 PM

On second thought, Tickle's right. If you want to stop road bonus (or any other terrain it's on top of), we need to put that in Hindering Terrain.

So you could use it as a bridge over water (or even molten lava)!

Quote:
Old February 18th, 2022, 10:14 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the tests Tornado.

I guess I never officially called this one so... this passes

I don't want to overcomplicate this thing, I don't necessarily think it needs to change any terrain bonuses either.
Old February 18th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Uprooted Tree (Waiting for Public Playtestin

Was fun. Cool to see throwing trees happen.
Old April 12th, 2022, 08:48 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Uprooted Tree (Public Playtesting)

This is placed on it's side, right? That's why it only has a height of 2? How many spaces does it occupy?
Old April 12th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
This is placed on it's side, right? That's why it only has a height of 2? How many spaces does it occupy?
It's 2 spaces.
Old April 13th, 2022, 01:09 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Uprooted Tree

Army Test
Map: Alkalai
Units: JSA (800) [Wildcat, Power Girl, Black Canary] vs Invincible and Omni-Man (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Black Adam, Osiris, Ronin vs JSA [Power Girl, Black Canary, Wildcat)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think making things like evergreen trees throwable (as discussed previously in the thread) and making them feel like a more present weapon to have to adapt to is very interesting. Even without the change, these still feel like an important TDO. Also thought it was very cool that they actually do something to movement outside of completely blocking a space. It's nice to give your average Super Strength character a special attack to help attack certain magical characters/kryptonians/viltrumites. I'm a big fan of these new TDOs in general, and this feels like one of the more dynamic designs I've gotten to play with.

Last edited by Alexandros; April 13th, 2022 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 13th, 2022, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
It's 2 spaces.
It should probably be Large then.

Quote:
Old April 13th, 2022, 09:26 AM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for the playtests Alex, much appreciated!

I'm fine with making it Large since it takes up 2 spaces.

I propose we move to Final Editing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library