Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 18th, 2010, 04:21 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
The Book of White Wyrmling

The Book of White Wyrmling

Warriors of Eberron – Collection D2 – Golem and Wyrmlings

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check the HeroScapers Gallery or Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio (adapted from home page): The White Wyrmling, like all aptly colored Wyrmlings, is both versatile and exciting! It is small but ferocious, and may some day grow up to be King.

A: Because this is a Special Attack, a White Wyrmling must first attack a figure with which it is engaged. If the first attack destroys the engaged figure, the White Wyrmling may then target a different figure. If the first attack does not destroy the engaged figure, the White Wyrmling may only target another engaged figure (if possible) for the second attack, or must forfeit the rest of the attack. [adapted from The Book of Nilfheim]

Wyrmling Bonding: Reveal an Order Marker
Q: Can I reveal my "X" Order Marker to activate Wyrmling Bonding?
A: No.

Synergy Benefits Received
Wyrmlings: Wyrmling Bonding:
As a Wyrmling, a White Wyrmling may benefit from the WYRMLING BONDING power of the following units:
· Black Wyrmling
· Blue Wyrmling
· Red Wyrmling
· White Wyrmling
Synergy Benefits Offered
Wyrmlings: Wyrmling Bonding:
As Wyrmlings, the following units may benefit from the White Wyrmling’s WYRMLING BONDING activation synergy:
· Black Wyrmling
· Blue Wyrmling
· Red Wyrmling
· White Wyrmling
Terrain Benefits Received
-N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Wyrmlings vs. Wyrms!

Early Wyrmling Strategy Musings - More than meets the eye?

White Wyrmling Pre-Release Discussion Thread

PreRelease D2 Speculation and Information

How Much D2 are You Buying???

D2 - changes in the base size
Power Ranking and Master Index
- B
[HeroScape Power Rankings]
Unit Strategy Review
- TBA (hint: choose this wyrmling for his 4 defense)

Last edited by R˙chean; April 11th, 2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: VC Synergy added
Old July 19th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of White Wyrmling

Was that clarification really needed???
X is never revealed.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:55 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post

Was that clarification really needed???
X is never revealed.
Probably not needed, but it doesn't hurt to be extra clear on the powers.
Old July 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Heaven knows how badly I played when I first started. I probably would have thought so at the time.
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:21 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

This wrymling is the best because it is the only one with enough defence to last. additionally he is much more like his Papa then his alternately colored cousins.

well except for the green wyrmling
Old August 27th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

All the Wyrmlings have their own uses to me and I find that the White Wyrmling is the best Glyph Holder.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:04 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

If your white wyrmling is dead, but you revel an order marker, can you still use wyrmling bonding?
I may seem like a noob, but this is in response to a game I played with a friend, where this problem came up. I assume it can't, but I might be mistaken.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
If your white wyrmling is dead, but you revel an order marker, can you still use wyrmling bonding?
I may seem like a noob, but this is in response to a game I played with a friend, where this problem came up. I assume it can't, but I might be mistaken.
You do not get to use the bonding if your last White Wyrmling is dead before it's turn rolls around.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:52 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Has anybody found a use for the White Wyrmling outside of a Wyrmling-based army? It's a nice filler, but I can't find a place for four White Wyrmlings that Kaemon Awa or Tandros Kreel wouldn't fill better.
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:15 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Has anybody found a use for the White Wyrmling outside of a Wyrmling-based army? It's a nice filler, but I can't find a place for four White Wyrmlings that Kaemon Awa or Tandros Kreel wouldn't fill better.
Basically, the advantage White Wyrmlings have over Kaemon is
1. Flying
2. Expandability. (You can only have 120 points of Kaemon, but you can have 180 points of Wyrmlings.)

Kaemon's advantages are
1. Consolidation of attack (2 attacks of 4 vs 4 attacks of 2)
2. Counterstrike

Small and short, Kaemon's better. But I can see taking White Wyrmlings if you think you're going to face lots of Venocs or Deathchasers or something like that. Maybe if you're facing a whole lot of rats, in which case you think you're going to need more than Kaemon's lifespan of rat-killing.

And a white Wyrmling can fly onto a single pillar of castle and start spraying. That's something.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:44 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

White Wyrmling
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units