Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 22nd, 2019, 12:21 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape For Sale!

I’ll worry about what I wish. There have been some semi-psycho people on here over the years, and this one now has my address.

~AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:56 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Ironically, I also got my stuff on time and as advertised. Who was this guy?
Someone skirting the rules and that's all you need to worry about.
If we were in communication about a sale, should I back out? How serious was this?
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The guy had made multiple accounts to trade from and boost his own trading rep. I wouldn't doubt that he's a reliable seller (he was trying to make money at it, after all), but he broke site rules to do so.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Ironically, I also got my stuff on time and as advertised. Who was this guy?
Someone skirting the rules and that's all you need to worry about.
If we were in communication about a sale, should I back out? How serious was this?
Up to you. He is beyond us now.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades