Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 12th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

If it is in Everett I might be able to make it. I'd like to bring my own army though, most likely. I like making armies so I don't have as much fun playing pre-built ones, though I guess it could be fun to try out some of the fan made units that have become accepted by this group. Things are just pretty tough for me to tell about attending as my work situation could change a lot by then.
Old January 12th, 2019, 10:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bellevue is not too far at all. In fact, the last few times we've met up in Everett (wait, is Silverlake actually its own city?) I've driven down to Bellevue first!

And lafleur, playing with the units these guys have made is great fun, whether or not you are using their armies. C3V is cool and all, but NWHC is really where it's at.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 14th, 2019, 01:20 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been wondering after events from this group too

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 14th, 2019, 01:30 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I've been wondering after events from this group too
Yeah we're still around up here in Everett/Seattle.

How are our Portlandian brethren?
Old January 17th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I will certainly try to make it to the next event. The problem is that Weekends are most likely to be the worst times for me for the next 6 months at least. A Saturday (perhaps the 3rd Saturday in October) are a possibility but Sundays are not. I would only really be able to get to the Everett bus transfer station though and would likely need a ride from there unless it is close.
Old February 19th, 2019, 01:20 AM

hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby!

Would there be any interest in people trekking down to Eugene, Oregon, by chance? We've been trying to make Heroscape happen here for a bit but it seems hard to coordinate. If we planned for something in maybe April, perhaps we’d get a good turn out?

~hummingbug, who feels a little silly that she’s never really ventured off the CoN forum before now.

hummingbug is the Marro Drudge...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 22nd, 2019, 11:29 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbug View Post
Would there be any interest in people trekking down to Eugene, Oregon, by chance? We've been trying to make Heroscape happen here for a bit but it seems hard to coordinate. If we planned for something in maybe April, perhaps we’d get a good turn out?

~hummingbug, who feels a little silly that she’s never really ventured off the CoN forum before now.
For reference hummingbug is part of the same group of gamer's as Dysole and I. I don't recall if she has ever gone north with us for any of your guys events but she's super cool and you should all totally listen to her lol.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My daughter and I are always up for a Heroscape event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:12 AM

hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby! hummingbug rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbug View Post

For reference hummingbug is part of the same group of gamer's as Dysole and I. I don't recall if she has ever gone north with us for any of your guys events but she's super cool and you should all totally listen to her lol.
Thanks Will099! ) and that’s great quozl! I’d really love to make it a thing, but I also want it to be worth the drive

hummingbug is the Marro Drudge...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:38 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Somewhere in the Portland area would be great. It has been a couple of years since we did something at Guardian Games in Portland. Eugene might be possible for me, but the timing would have to work out.

The Everett event was a resounding success with 17 players - the most we have had in a long time.
Old February 24th, 2019, 11:40 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Somewhere in the Portland area would be great. It has been a couple of years since we did something at Guardian Games in Portland. Eugene might be possible for me, but the timing would have to work out.

The Everett event was a resounding success with 17 players - the most we have had in a long time.
I love guardian games!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 27th, 2019, 12:24 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

I was referred here by quozl. I've never met other 'Scapers outside of HSers, but the longer I think about it, the more I think I should try it. There are two difficulties:

1. I can only make it if it is on or near the max line. Guardian games works for me.
  2. It MUST be before the last week in April. Ideally before April altogether. Come April, I begin packing in preparation for moving out of state.
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers