Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 13th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Tournament at GenCon 2014 -- Is Now Take 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Anyone have ideas for a Death Knight / Skull Demon army at 530? I love DKs....
@killercactus

How about:

Skull Demons x2, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights x5?

You could also mix and match to add Air Elementals, Dumtef Guards, and likewise.
Old August 14th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I may be playing in the event; we have armies with us but we are not 100% sure yet.
Old August 17th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thank you for playing everyone, I'm sure we all had a good time. I know I did.

I brought:

Azurite Warlord, Venoc Warlord, Armoc Vipers x4
Omegacron, Snipers x2, Repulsers x3, Kira Jax (drop 1)

I went 2-2. I did not use Omegacron, though I used Azzy 3 times, I believe.

CoNgrats to @vegietarian18 for winning the event! I don't have the cards that listed all the armies; I think they were thrown away before I got get them. Sorry. So, if you could post your armies here that would be great.

I hope to see you all next year at the next VC GC Event!
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I brought

4xShieldsmiths
Raelin v1
Kaemon Awa

Bahadur
Swiftfangs
Quickblades
Darkclaws
Greyspears

Unfortunately I did not take any notes, but I am pretty sure that the Shiedsmiths were never used and I played the Varkaanans twice. And I went 2-2.

What I can drudge up from my memory is playing Varks against killercactus' Skeletons of Annelintia (W) then Dad_scaper's Braxas + 10th Reg vs. His Cathars (L). The two games after that have completely left my head, for the moment at least.

--

My buddy took

Cyprien
3xSkeletons of Annelintia
Sonya
Marcu

And

4xVarkaanan Blade Dancers
Vulcanmechs
Evar Scarcarver

I have no idea how he finished but I know he had fun trying lots of different armies. He particularly enjoyed the Gorillinators that someone else brought.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I brought:

1)
10th Reg. x3
Braxas
Crixus
(no C3V, sorry)

2)
Spearmen x3
Raymond
Marcus
Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior

I got a first round bye and then went 2-1, losing only to @vegietarian18 , to take second place.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 18th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My two armies were:

Cathar x3
Count Raymond
Van Nessing
Krav Maga Agents

Romans x3
Raelin
Azurite Warlord
Marcus
Me-Burq-Sa

I picked the Romans all four games, twice with first pick, twice without. I beat Dad_Scaper's Braxas, 10th x3, and Crixus army and my dad's Jotun, Dreadgul x4, Guilty army in two games that were not very close, and beat my Cathar army in two games that were fairly close.

I went 10-0 with Me-Burq-Sa for the weekend. Best bonding hero in the game? (Yes)
Old August 18th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No, our game was indeed not very close. Heh. I would have been much better off with my Spearmen.

= =
Old August 18th, 2014, 10:13 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My two armies were:

Cathar x3
Count Raymond
Van Nessing
Krav Maga Agents

Romans x3
Raelin
Azurite Warlord
Marcus
Me-Burq-Sa

I picked the Romans all four games, twice with first pick, twice without. I beat Dad_Scaper's Braxas, 10th x3, and Crixus army and my dad's Jotun, Dreadgul x4, Guilty army in two games that were not very close, and beat my Cathar army in two games that were fairly close.

I went 10-0 with Me-Burq-Sa for the weekend. Best bonding hero in the game? (Yes)
Romans? The ROMANSx3 took first place at a Gen Con tournament! I am so surprised that a Wave #1 unit did so well... there goes my theory about "Power Creep" ruining this game ; - )

Congratulations Vegietarian18

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 19th, 2014, 07:31 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Congrats vegie!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:02 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I played:

Cyprien
Sonya
Marcu
Skeletons x3

AND

Skull Demon x2
Hawthorne
Death Knight's x4

I won against the Vark army above, then I lost with my DKS against the Skeletons, then I used the Omnicron army to beat the Skeletons. I was 2-1 and dropped because I was really tired and had to get up at 6 to go play disc golf with dok.

Lots of fun though!!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It is one of my great regrets of the Con, KC, that I somehow missed you at this event. Ah, well. Maybe next year. I don't mind missing disc golf, which I'm going to take up if I ever get too old for ultimate.

= =
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:45 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It is one of my great regrets of the Con, KC, that I somehow missed you at this event. Ah, well. Maybe next year. I don't mind missing disc golf, which I'm going to take up if I ever get too old for ultimate.
Yeah I was only like half with it at that event and was forgetting to go around and actually talk to people. ... that's my bad.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con