Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 26th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NAMOR RELEASED!!!

I've had a chance to examine Sub-Mariner more closely, and I'm loving the From Out of the Deep. I'm a big fan of charging bonuses given to melee figures (such as Hawkgirl). This guy also makes me kinda pumped for Aquaman as well.

More water maps!
Old January 26th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, no charging bonuses on Aquaman, but the seventh member of the original JLA is sooo worth it all the same. He's tons of fun.
Honestly, for the challenge that water-dependent heroes present, I think we've really done a great job with both characters.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly, for the challenge that water-dependent heroes present, I think we've really done a great job with both characters.
Exactly (well, I can't comment on Aquaman), because Namor is protected from range while setting up the charge (in water), then he can leap into action with this extra move and flying. That gives him plenty of bite on maps which distribute water normally (in the center or along the edges). And Water Avenger allows him to lurk if he wants (actually, reading this also suggests it works even if he's engaged). Sometimes you need that one extra wound to take down a hero, and this is the ability that can make a difference in a close match.
Old January 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think the secret with both of them has been requiring water for them to reach their full potential ... just not that much water.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2011, 09:04 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nevermind.

Last edited by All Your Pie; January 26th, 2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Nevermind.
It looks like you found the golden egg.

The truth is, we have been working on DOs since we went private, and even before that. The day we went private I moved the DO and Optional rules thread to the sanctum, and we have tried a lot of different things, but haven't quite found the right set of rules or objects yet. We are still currently working on them and would have liked to release them as a SSE or even in the Master Set, but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything soon or even this year.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:23 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Nevermind.

The truth is, we have been working on DOs since we went private, and even before that. The day we went private I moved the DO and Optional rules thread to the sanctum, and we have tried a lot of different things, but haven't quite found the right set of rules or objects yet. We are still currently working on them and would have liked to release them as a SSE or even in the Master Set, but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything soon or even this year.
I found it a while ago, but I only just decided to post it here.

I wasn't aware that it was such a long-running project, or I would have asked before posting it here.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:32 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nevermind.

I wasn't aware that it was such a long-running project, or I would have asked before posting it here.
Oh don't worry about it, you didn't know and you didn't do anything wrong. It is just annoying because the Sanctum cannot seem to agree on DOs at all, and every time we get close, someone reveals an issue that unravels the whole thing. I want some DO's really bad, and some throwing rules for them too (if possible), but it isn't likely to happen the way I want it to, nor is it likely to release anytime soon. It saddens me.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'd love me some good DOs. I hope you guys can work something out.
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nevermind.

Oh don't worry about it, you didn't know and you didn't do anything wrong. It is just annoying because the Sanctum cannot seem to agree on DOs at all, and every time we get close, someone reveals an issue that unravels the whole thing. I want some DO's really bad, and some throwing rules for them too (if possible), but it isn't likely to happen the way I want it to, nor is it likely to release anytime soon. It saddens me.
Are DO's open to Public Design? I've kind of given up on public designing at the moment, but I've been thinking about them ever since I read that line on Magneto's card and would contribute my best efforts to a Public Design thread for a DO by someone else.
Old January 26th, 2011, 11:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Are DO's open to Public Design? I've kind of given up on public designing at the moment, but I've been thinking about them ever since I read that line on Magneto's card and would contribute my best efforts to a Public Design thread for a DO by someone else.
I'm pretty sure anything is! I really want more DO's, so that'd be cool!
Old January 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nevermind.

They are, and it would be nice to have some fresh eyes on them honestly. I think the sanctum would be very receptive to hear any good ideas on the subject. Maybe I should move the DO/Optional Rule thread to the public.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy