Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2019, 12:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Public Playtesting

I like them at 100 points still. I did have an idea if we wanted them to get more aggressive. We can change Age of Ultron to allow you to attack with 2 Unique Ultrons or 1 Event Ultron. And then change Ultron Imperative 2 to Ultron Imperative X where X is 2 plus the number of wounds on the card (makes it a max of +4 for the roll to match Jocasta).
Old October 11th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@Lord Pyre do you think this helps with your hiding Drone problem? Would love to get feedback here and maybe one more set of tests to wrap this up.
Old October 11th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think that makes for an interesting option, and would definitely help bring the drones more front and center.
Old October 11th, 2019, 01:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hmm, I'm not sure in reality it would affect that.

I would still almost always opt to attacking with Ultron, as his potential for insta-kills is awesome. While I like the mechanic of lowering the roll for the amount of wounds, the reality is I always try to hit an opponent's figure with it unless Ultron has 5 or so wounds.

I like the ideas, but I think it wouldn't change the way I play at all. I think the easiest way to fix it is to only give the die roll bonus if Ultron is within 5 spaces or so of the targeted Drone.

But if you think he's playing fine currently, it's a good design. It just didn't feel too thematic to me to be running away rather than swarming. But maybe that's inevitable with resurrection figures like this.
Old October 11th, 2019, 02:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Kind of like the option to attack with two drones or one Ultron, right now I don't see any reason to ever attack with just one drone as long as Ultron is alive and in range to attack something. The option for two attacks from two different drones (who might on very different parts of the board) could present some tactical advantages if you can go after two different targets at once or even double attack someone hiding out of Ultron's range.
Old October 11th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Kind of like the option to attack with two drones or one Ultron, right now I don't see any reason to ever attack with just one drone as long as Ultron is alive and in range to attack something. The option for two attacks from two different drones (who might on very different parts of the board) could present some tactical advantages if you can go after two different targets at once or even double attack someone hiding out of Ultron's range.
Yeah, this. Drones should definitely be viable as swarming troops.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 11th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd be happy to do a set of tests here this weekend. Just let me know if there's any updates to the SP.
Old October 11th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

I’d like to try the option to have 2 of them attack or Ultron but not both. Right now I feel like there is little incentive for you to do anything with them except move them out, tie down figures and wait for Ultron to kill them. Giving you the option for 2 attacks vs 1 bigger attack might change that.
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ultron Drone

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Ultron, Ultron Drone x4 (1080) VS Captain America C3G, Iron Man Hasbro, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision (1085)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Ultron, Ultron Drone x4 (1080) VS Thor, Hulk Hasbro, War Machine (1070)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: One win and one loss; they felt balanced. The Drones are ultimately weak shock troops but their ability to trade Ultron’s powerful single attack for 2 lesser attacks is useful. They’re also great at just tying down figures. Being able to move any 2 Ultrons then attack with a different figure(s) is handy. And Ultron’s program transmission means you want to take them down before the real Ultron. Lots of fun, this feels like a necessary design so Ultron plays like he does in the movie.

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 12th, 2019 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Fixed map - I used a custom map
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'm glad you enjoyed the option to attack with two of the Drones vs just Ultron. I think it will encourage them to get into the action a bit more than LP was experiencing.

I propose we move to Final Editing at 100 points
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - VOTE for Final Editing

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library