Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 12th, 2019, 08:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

awesome. Thanks for the assist.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 15th, 2019, 04:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

UPdates:
SSE6 - The Book of Giant-Man: Poker and SP have different language than PDF re: Giant Swat... "within 2 clear sight spaces..." and the final sentence is different. From the discussion on pages 19 and 21 of the Book, the PDF language is correct; SP and Poker need to be updated.

SSE9 - Beyonder Poker: MP - change "At the end of the turn" to "At the end of EACH turn... and remove the final sentence beginning "All Order ...;" SS: final sentence, change to "Figures moved by Supreme Summoning will not take any leaving engagement attacks." IAmBatman noted this in March.

SSE11: Multiple Man: Poker: Should be "Common Hero," not "Unique." That is a tricky one!

SSE12: Ghost Rider: Poker/SP and PDF conflict on Hellfire Motorcycle language. PDF is correct. Mentioned in Book of...

SSE 18: Silver Surfer: Poker: Should be "Zenn-Lavian," not "Human;" "Adventurer," not "Soldier;" "Noble," not "Gruff." Update "Energy Transmutation" to PDF/SP language.

WWW: Poker: Need Glyph of Casket of Ancient Winters.

NEW CARDS ADDED:
SSE16 Apocalyptic Angel
SSE17 Subterranean Surprise!
SSE19 Devourer of Worlds
SSE20 Age of Apocalypse
SSE21 Ashes to Ashes
SSE22 God's Vengeance

SSE25 The Manhattan Project

SSE27 Rage of Ragnarok
SSE28 Extra! Extra!
SSE29 Orange With Envy

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 15th, 2019 at 09:25 PM.
Old September 16th, 2019, 02:11 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 10: Vulture: Poker: uses different art than PDF. Vulture Grab is different than SP and PDF.

Wave 10: Rhino: Poker: should be Size Medium 6, not 5.

Wave 10: Bizarro: Poker: points should be 330, not 310. Update language of “Villainous Duty” to match SP/PDF. Rearrange the order of the powers to match SP/PDF. Should be DC, not Marvel

Wave 10: Brainiac: Poker: should be DC, not Marvel. Also, art on Poker is starting to show some text in the lower right corner.

Wave 10: Metallo: Poker: should be DC, not Marvel.

Wave 10: Parasite: Poker: should be DC, not Marvel. Alt figure on poker?

Wave 10: Pied Piper: Poker: update sonic flute SA to match SP/PDF language... changes re; within 1 space.

Wave 10: Silver Banshee: Poker: should be DC, not Marvel. Life should be 5, Move 6, Attack 5, Defense 5.
Old September 16th, 2019, 03:15 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sse 16: Final.

Sse 17: Final.

Sse 19: Final.

Sse 20: Final.

Sse 21: Final.

Sse 22: Final.

Sse 25: Final.

Sse 27: Final.

Sse 28: Final.

Sse 29: Final.
Old September 16th, 2019, 03:33 PM

SSE 15: Carnage; Poker: needs super strength symbol.

SSE 15: all others okay.
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:00 PM

Wave 20: GC Heli: Poker: Remove super strength icon.

Wave 20: Flash (John): Poker: should be “Scientist,” not “Science.”

Wave 20: all others okay.
Old September 21st, 2019, 01:01 PM

Wave 22: Groot: Poker: the bullet points in Branch Carry aren’t aligned.

Wave 22; Rocket Raccoon: Poker: remove super strength icon.

Wave 22: Nova Prime: Poker: Colors don’t match the PDF.

Wave 22: all others okay.
Old September 21st, 2019, 01:53 PM

Wave 23: FINAL.
Old September 21st, 2019, 02:54 PM

Wave 24: Judge Mortis: Life should be 5, not 4. PDF and SP/Poker have a very slight text difference in Dark Judgement. SP/Poker have an additional “immediately” in “he may immediately attack...”. Asked in Book of...

Wave 24: Deathbird: Poker: the border color on the PDF is a dark purple. The border color on the Poker card looks black. Does that need to be fixed, or are my eyes playing a trick?

Wave 24: All others okay.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 12:16 AM
A Man of Taste

SSE 23 & 24 uploaded

Old September 22nd, 2019, 12:26 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
World War Winter: Killer Penguins: Poker: Colors are reversed from PDF.

WWW: Frost Giant: PDF/Poker have different language from SP for Freezing Touch. "... if the Ice Rock fits normally onto that space." Not sure which is correct per standards. Asked in Book of...

WWW: Poker: Need Glyph of Casket of Ancient Winters.

WWW: Captain Cold: Poker: Needs a Name and Secret ID. "Captain Cold" "Leonard Snart"
Updated

Old September 22nd, 2019, 12:31 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post

Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: Still weird spacing in the first bullet point in Empathic Link.

Wave 28: Iron Man (Avenger): Poker: spacing is off on the final bullet point of Stark Industries Ord.

Missed these when I was putting the SP together.
Updated? I think? If I didn't get what you were saying I'll need more explanation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy