Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 27th, 2019, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I like the new organization My only thought would be that Mechincal Syngery section might need some spaces between entries. That one is a little hard to look through, at least for me.
Yeah, that one might benefit from some extra spacing since all the synergy groupings have super long names.

Quote:
Oh, just wondering, are we going to need a Non-Human syngery page for Abigail Brand’s recruitment power? I can try to help with that if there’s something I can do, I know that one is going to be kinda a pain, sorry about that.
Hmm. Not a bad idea, since I'd like to transition the Index more to expressing things positively where possible.

It'll be totally painless to do if I can get my darn script for generating these posts back together.... a lot of the lists here are a little behind because I accidentally nuked that a couple months back.
I don't know where we'd be without your work Ronin.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2019, 01:11 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Judges:

Judge Synergies

Judge Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Judges may be moved by Judge Anderson's (190) Psi-Flash special power.
  • Judges may take a turn or be moved with Judge Hershey's (200) Chief Judge special power.
  • Judges may use Lawgiver Armor Piercing Round Special Attack with Judge Hershey's (200) Heavy Ordnance special power.
  • Judges may be turned into Enforcers with Chief Judge Cal's (125) The Day The Law Died! special power, giving them these Enforcer Synergies.
  • Judges may utilize the benefits of the Lawmaster's (145) Bike Cannon Special Attack and Autonomous Function special powers.
Judge Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated through Wave 48.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 29th, 2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old August 10th, 2019, 01:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Current Judge Unique Heroes:

Judge Anderson (190), Judge Dredd (210), Judge Hershey (200)

Current Judge Uncommon Heroes:

Brit-Cit Judge (55)

Updated through Public Exclusive 107.

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 5th, 2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old August 10th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Judges:

Judge Synergies

Judge Synergy Benefits Received:Judge Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated through Wave 29.
Should stick Anderson's point cost after her name in parentheses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Current Judges:

Brit-Cit Judge (55), Judge Anderson (190), Judge Dredd (210)

Updated through Wave 29.
I'd probably break this out into Uncommons and Uniques. It doesn't matter for Judge synergies, but it does make it a little easier to scan for someone who gets pointed here by Anderson's or Hershey's thread and is looking for drafting options.

Last edited by quozl; October 17th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old August 10th, 2019, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just a FYI, the other day I noticed that Abigail Brand never got added into the Agent synergy.
Old August 12th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Archie

Thanks guys, I updated those! I appreciate the help.
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Archie

Current Figures with Special Powers that Benefit from Water Tiles:

Updated through Wave 41

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 24th, 2022 at 10:15 PM.
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Archie

Current Figures with Special Powers that can Place Water Tiles:

Aquaman's (III) (370) Summon the Seven Seas, Hydro-Man's (190) Water Manipulation, Iceman's (AoA) (260) Vapor Trail, Ocean Master's (250) Rising Tide, Tempest's (210) Mystical Tempest.

Updated through Wave 39

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 23rd, 2021 at 09:44 PM.
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I think the characters need linking to.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Archie

Tsk tsk tsk, you just needed to give me some time, LO.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:08 PM
Archie

Current Atlantean King Unique Heroes:

Aquaman (I) (230), Namor (280),Sub-Mariner (250)

Potential Atlantean King Unique Heroes:

Ocean Master (250)

Updated through Wave 49

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 24th, 2022 at 10:12 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:10 PM
Archie

Current Atlantean Queen Unique Heroes:

Mera (210)

Updated through Super Secret Exclusive 64

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 22nd, 2019 at 10:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy