Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old May 21st, 2011, 10:34 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Survive! Escape From Atlantis

Check this out...this may be the best game ever made.

http://superflycircus.blogspot.com/2...ess-about.html

I didn't really pay attention to it initially, but after finally playing it I was hooked.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:09 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
Re: Survive! Escape From Atlantis

the game ist also a remake from the 1982 game.

i wonder what this game is http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2...-from-atlantis a copy of the game below?
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:19 AM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Yes, I noted that in the article.

Survive! was the original, Atlantis was the expansion, and this is an update that includes all the rules for both, plus some.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah Superfly, this game has been on my radar for a while now as I've been paying attention to BGG and members here in the Board Game thread. I've inquired and got nothing but positive answers regarding this game. It's on the list along with Ticket To Ride for my next online order. I'm newish to other board games, other than the usual kids games you can get at Target or whatever, Heroscape and Summer Wars. So based on "hype" and inquiring from people, my first purchases were Dominion and Dominion Prosperity. Then on my last order I got Thunderstone Dragonspire and 2 LOTR:The Card game Core sets (one of which I just gave to my nephew yesterday and he was floored that I gave it to him for watching my kids for 5 hours while the wife and I went out).

Anyway since my wife isn't a gamer, the only non-kid game she would even try is Dominion ("why do you have to get all these "exotic" games?" she asks.). So while my kids and nephew love all the games, I'm hoping to get my wife to join in the fun after I purchase Survive and Ticket to Ride, as hopefully they seem less "exotic" to the wife and more old fashioned family fun type games.

I'll likely get these games in June/July. I was wanting to tack it on to my Summoner Wars master set order that was supposed to be released in June, but I just heard that it's not going to be released until July for non-Plaid Hat sites. I love me some free shipping, so I like to order in bulk when I can.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Picked this up in an obscure game store last week, after considering getting it for months...played two games last night with non-gamers and we all had a blast...even though I was LAST...can't compete against a couple, lol.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great game and great article, SFTNT!!

One of my favorite games (out of many ).

Newb.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
Picked this up in an obscure game store last week, after considering getting it for months...played two games last night with non-gamers and we all had a blast...even though I was LAST...can't compete against a couple, lol.
That's the sign of a great game: you get your butt kicked repeatedly and still want to play. Heroscape taught me a lot about this!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old May 25th, 2011, 03:18 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

I was just able to snag a copy of this at Miniature Market's scratch-n-dent sale.

Now I just have to try to find a copy of the squid expansion somewhere...

Old May 25th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great review, Superfly. It looks like its sweet spot is ~4 players. Is that about right, do you think?

Also your homework is to write the word "caricature" 100 times.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 15th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Just got the game today and played one with my daughters. We all enjoyed it. I certainly recommend it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 20th, 2011, 04:06 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have the old version and get it out on occasion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games