Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 8th, 2011, 02:04 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart
HEROSCAPE Map Builder App for Smart Phones?

Just had an idea to build custom HS maps via a smart phone app....great way to kill time!

Is this idea any good? And if so, how feasible is it?

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old February 20th, 2014, 11:59 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HEROSCAPE Map Builder App for Smart Phones?

Heh. I just had a great idea, too.

For once my search-fu prevented a new thread starting. Anyhoozle, yeah, that would be great if somebody would make me one of those apps.
I would happily pay $5 at the App Store, or probably more if I really thought about it.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old February 21st, 2014, 04:49 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd be interested in this. A big requirement for me to use it would be the ability to edit as a VS file on a computer. You know, work on it on the phone, then take some screencaps and make a printout of building instructions on the computer, that kind of thing.

Does somebody actually have the capabilities of making this, or it pretty much in the wishful thinking stages right now?
Old February 21st, 2014, 05:49 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Dang it. I thought this thread was going to link me to where I could download it...
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:47 PM

Dark_Knight Woo who?

This sounds like an awesome idea. My mobile phone is more than
capable of handling an app like this, so I would love to try it. I would
use this app all the time. Again, great idea!
Old May 17th, 2014, 11:29 AM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

That would be SWEET!!!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions