Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 19th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Living Mummy (Public Playtesting)

Do we have room to spin-off that section of the power? Most of his power seem pretty short, so...

BANDAGE WRAP
If Living Mummy is engaged with only one figure, that figure cannot move out of engagement with Living Mummy and rolls one fewer defense die when attacked by Living Mummy.
Old April 19th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmm. I'm alright with that, I'm not sold on that name though.
Old April 19th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
To his end statement, I feel like unlike Blob, Mummy doesn't force engagement if a unit has a means of bypassing engagement strikes such as Speed Force unless that unit ends it's movement adjacent to Mummy it doesn't become stuck while still being able to readjust its position as long as it doesn't disengage. Thoughts?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Any figure that is engaged to Mummy (either by starting next to him or by moving next to him) cannot move out of engagement with Mummy as long as Mummy is not engaged to anyone else. Flash wouldn't be able to run next to an unengaged Mummy and then run back away, Prehensile Bandages would lock him down.
Hmm. I think I was thinking for some reason that he could continue his move because he doesn't take LEA's without technically becoming engaged..doesn't make quite so much sense now
Old April 19th, 2015, 07:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I knocked out a pair of games today. Hopefully I can knock out a couple more over the next couple of days, though I'd be comfortable seeing him go forward as-is if we wanted.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Living Mummy

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Living Mummy, Judge Fear, Judge Death, Oracle (750 points) VS Black Canary, Huntress, Nite Owl, Catgirl, Batgirl (Cassandra), Robin (Damian) (760 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Living Mummy, Star-Lord, Robot, Doctor Light, Electro (985 points) VS Professor X, Quicksilver, Blink, Dazzler, Omega Red (980 points)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I feel like he's just about perfect where he's at, but it never hurts to have a little more insurance. Do you feel like you can get to those other 2 tests by tomorrow Vie? I don't want to wait too long, it's crunch time and we have 2 stages to get through still if he's going to make it for the release.
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:25 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could always try for a couple games, I don't think I have much going on today.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:43 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
I feel like he's just about perfect where he's at, but it never hurts to have a little more insurance. Do you feel like you can get to those other 2 tests by tomorrow Vie? I don't want to wait too long, it's crunch time and we have 2 stages to get through still if he's going to make it for the release.
I'm not likely to get to testing today, but tomorrow I should have time to. If ZJ can run some today though, that'd be great.

Old April 20th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I could always try for a couple games, I don't think I have much going on today.
That would be awesome ZJ. The sooner we get the results the better.
Old April 20th, 2015, 01:09 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
That would be awesome ZJ. The sooner we get the results the better.
Already started...

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 20th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Sweet
Old April 20th, 2015, 03:31 PM
C3G Super League MVP

And here we are:
Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTESTING UNIT (Living Mummy)

Version used:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal: killed 1 LexCorp and put 5 wounds on Scorpion.
Power Usage:
Prehensile Bandages: gotten 9+ 3 times out of 4 rolls; subtracted 4 defense dice.
Undead Resilience: stopped 4 wounds.
Map: Swamp Lab.
Units: Army 1: Living Mummy (200), Judge Death (295), Judge Fear (145), Oracle (110) (750) VS Army 2: LexCorp Security x2 (260), Wizard (140), Tombstone (160), Scorpion (200) (760)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal: 1 wound to Starfire, 2 wounds on Tempest, 4 wounds to Nightwing, and 4 wounds to Kid Flash.
Power Usage:
Prehensile Bandages: gotten 9+ 4 times out of 5 rolls; subtracted 5 defense dice.
Undead Resilience: stopped 0 wounds.
Units: Army 1: Living Mummy (200), Frankenstein (320), Lizard (200) (720) VS Army 2: Nightwing (200), Tempest (210), Starfire (210), Kid Flash (110) (730)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal: 4 wounds to Iron Man, 2 wounds to Luke, 3 wound to Spidey, and 3 wounds to Kick-Ass.
Power Usage:
Prehensile Bandages: gotten 9+ 4 times out of 8 rolls; subtracted 8 defense dice.
Undead Resilience: stopped 8 wounds.
Units: Army 1: Frankenstein (320), Mummy (200), Werewolf x1 (130) (650) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Iron Man (Mark IV)(250), Spider-Man (Miles Morales)(170), Kick-Ass (40) (650)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 200 points seemed a little on the low side he made up more than his points in all 3 games, with 2 of them being lot more, though luck was on his side. Otherwise, I got a lot of use out of Prehensile Bandages and Undead Resilience.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Super fun. Though I wonder if Prehensile Bandages should be made only be able to move non-adjacent figures, 'cause I used it most of the time while I was adjacent to the figure I was using it on.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 20th, 2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Super fun. Though I wonder if Prehensile Bandages should be made only be able to move non-adjacent figures, 'cause I used it most of the time while I was adjacent to the figure I was using it on.
I was curious about this myself, I used it quite a bit to move figures that were already next to Mummy.

Other than that, Mummy is looking fine at 200-210 in my opinion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library