Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 10th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

The Book of Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 19
PATRIOT GAMES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Chaos War set.
Its model number and name are #026 / Ant-Man.

Character Bio - Eric O'Grady was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. alongside his friend, Chris McCarthy. When McCarthy - chosen to wear the new prototype G.I.Ant-Man suit - was killed in an attack by HYDRA, O'Grady took the suit off of his friend's dead body. Then he made out with his friend's girlfriend, Veronica King, on his grave. Then he got her pregnant. Then he abandoned her.

Donning the suit himself, O'Grady promptly used its abilities of radio insect control, flight, and size-altering to rob jewelry stores, spy on Ms. Marvel in the shower, and get a job with Damage Control under the name "Slaying Mantis." He romanced fellow team-member Abigail. Then he learned she was a single mother. Then he left her, too.

Since then, O'Grady has variously been a member of the Fifty-State Initiative at Camp Hammond, the Thunderbolts under Norman Osborn, and the Secret Avengers alongside Steve Rogers, who believed, despite all odds, he could be redeemed.

Then he died.

He's sort of a scumbag.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Ant-Man may activate an Insect Hero with his Amateur Insect Control special power. Current Insects.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updated:
11 June 2020 - Restricted Amateur Radio Insect Control to Common Insect Heroes
17 June 2020 - Removed Order Marker restriction from Amateur Insect Control

Last edited by tcglkn; July 1st, 2021 at 12:09 PM.
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

NAME = ANT-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC O'GRADY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = SELF-CENTERED

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY 2

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 60

INSECT CONTROL 1
Before taking a turn with Ant-Man, you may first take a turn with a Common Insect Hero you control.

VANISH 6
If Ant-Man is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to vanish. If you roll 1–5, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 6 or higher, Ant-Man takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Ant-Man can vanish only if he ends his vanishing move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

TINY STEALTH
Ant-Man is never in clear sight of non-adjacent enemy figures and he only takes leaving engagement attacks from tiny figures.

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; June 18th, 2020 at 08:24 AM.
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; April 10th, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Very simple and reused! I love it!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good, not feeling the Irredeemable as a personality though. Otherwise .
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

He's sort of a jerk, so I'd like something simple and stark like that... would "JERK" work?
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Irredeemable, but I'm a sucker for a reference. Arrogant would probably work, right?

I like the design - but I'm slightly iffy on 3 defense over 2, mostly just considering that he has two defensive powers on his card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hardly know what he can do in comics, but I like the powers! I think 2 defense is the way to go, as well.

Can I throw my vote in for the comic art to be him spying on Ms. Marvel in the shower? I love that scene.
Old April 10th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like Irredeemable, but I'm a sucker for a reference. Arrogant would probably work, right?
Arrogant is too... light. Something like "Selfish" could work - I mean, read the bio up there, this guy's a serious scumbag.

Quote:
I like the design - but I'm slightly iffy on 3 defense over 2, mostly just considering that he has two defensive powers on his card.
I could roll that - I doubt it'll make too much of a difference considering he's only got 1 Life.
Old April 10th, 2013, 10:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Gotta say, I love that bio.
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nice and simple and hard to hit. Dig it.

I'm good with Irredeemable and good with suggested defense of 2.

Love the bio as well What a jerk

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking through what we've done already:

Corrupt, Degenerate, Heartless, Manipulative, Opportunistic, Predatory, Self-Centered, Self-Righteous, Spoiled, Treacherous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library