Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
C3G Con 2020

In June of 2020, C3G held the first ever C3G Con. It was held over the weekend of June 26th - June 28th in Louisville, KY. Their were exactly 9 people in attendance, as such they are forever known as the Fellowship of the Con.

From left to right:

Lord Pyre
Mr. Nobody
Yodaking
IamBatman
Spideytil'Idie (front)
Tornado (back)
Soundwarp SG-1
Tcglkn
Soundwarps' brother (behind the camera)

A couple of the 'Heroes' in attendance started working on 'convincing' Spidey he needed to finish the Power Ring design he started way back in Feb. of 2018 and never finished.

It didn't take long before he was on board with our desires.

Not enough pictures were taken, and many that were ended up being a blurry mess, but I'll be sharing some pics of the event over the next few days. As I post up the pics, those who attended are encouraged to share their stories and experiences. Those who did not attend are also welcome to participate in the thread, ask questions, make jokes, give suggestions, etc.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 1st, 2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Con 2020

Day 1

First day was mostly just a check in and meet and greet as people arrived at different times. 8 of us drove, while we had one person fly in and get picked up at the airport. Once everyone had arrived and some pizza had been consumed, IamBatman opened a bottle of champagne Tornado provided to toast the first ever C3G Con!

Then IamBatman hosted the first event of the Con that night. It was a Royal Rumble in which all 9 of us participated at once, controlling just one figure each.

After each figure was taken out, they received a new figure that dropped on the board, until no figures were left. There were 27 figures in total used, with each new figure to enter the fray being a bit tougher than the last.

Soundwarp's brother won the event, after also having his first figure also be the one to last the longest out of the starting 9. Superman was the last figure to arrive to the fight, and also was the last figure left standing.

The next two days featured a couple of tournaments, a terrain workshop, some scenario play, and more! Since we didn't get pics of everything, hopefully others will share stories about what didn't get photographed.
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you meant left to right on that first picture!

I had a hell of a time! I'll hold off on Saturday talk for now and let you slow roll the full recap. But Friday night it was just great to get there, meet you all, putting faces to names I've known for years (and screennames I've known for longer!), unpack, check out the cool place, and start getting things set up.

It always cracks me up how terrible we are at remembering all the power interactions on our own cards. I definitely got reminded in that first event to a few times!

It was pretty cool letting figures slug it out one at a time like that. I'm shocked that LP's Robin didn't do dick and that Tornado didn't hit a single Penance Stare roll, despite having about 17 with the full bonus! I'm not sure I did much in that opening event until I had Graviton, and then I was perfectly set up to be a pain in all your rears until Kevinwarp swooped in with Superman and one-shotted me. Ouch. First one out, but still had a ton of fun!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Fixed.

Yeah, we all found out on day 1 that Bat's does not like to read the cards he plays with. All his play tests are currently undergoing review.
Old July 1st, 2020, 10:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Was a little wiped out the first day.
Rumble was a fun first event and was a great format for 9 people.
Failing Penance Stare like 7 times was right in my wheelhouse.
The pizza was crazy. So thick, so heavy and all the sauce in tickle's back seat.
Great place. Lots of space.
Old July 1st, 2020, 10:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's gonna take a minute!

Another highlight of Friday was @Spidey'tilIDie ordering pizza on the phone with my credit card after calling up the place with a fake Russian accent to ask for info, then being asked for my last name and going "uh ... Batman?"

The pizza was crazy! It was actually thin crust, I think, but piled so high with toppings that I'm shocked Spidey and Tickle managed to carry them in! I think we had so much we ended up tossing about 10 or so pieces at the end!

The place was a three story former mansion with about 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It was pretty cool and had plenty of gaming space on the first and second floors. This is a shot of the first floor, where we ended up doing a ton with skyscrapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2020, 11:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Envious. Colour me green.

Sounds like a blast.

Did the cosmic terrain get tested?
Old July 1st, 2020, 11:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Sadly no. Bat's, Tornado, & I all brought a ton of custom terrain to have on hand for our Custom Terrain Workshop. We ended up not getting to all of it, but what we did work on was pretty successful. More details to follow when I post up pics from Day 2.
Old July 1st, 2020, 11:42 PM

Yeah, we had houses, apartments, sky terrain, cosmic terrain, the helicarrier ... everything but enough time!

We got rolling on the skyscrapers though, so we decided to just lean in and really test them out, which I'm psyched for, and is why I started their thread.

Folks also got to play on the Batcave map I brought (jealous) but I was busy with buildings and wasn't able to join in.

You're definitely invited, A3n, but I know it's quite a swim for you!

Old July 1st, 2020, 11:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Very cool! I played guess the C3G member with that pic and got about half right.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:08 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds like it was a blast. Hopefully I could make it next time if repeated.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That guy in the red shirt in the first picture is ridiculously handsome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy