Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2008, 12:32 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Widows of Heroscape Column?

After laughing at us all and dealing with me, my wife is considering starting a "Widows of Heroscape" column/post. In the column/post, wives and girlfriends (I guess boyfriends and husbands would work for you ladies that play), could ask question and share war stories.

Is this a good idea or is it going to turn into a male bashing/geek bashing forum?

She could set it up as like a dear Abby column:

"Dear ????, my husband won't give me back my dining room table, what should I do?" kind of stuff. Also, what should here name be here on Heroscapers?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:37 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
guido does not support binary polls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:43 PM

Topher is surprisingly tart
I think it's an interesting idea.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
You have a commitment problem? (Wow, I'm sounding like my wife.)

Old April 1st, 2008, 12:47 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
My wife doesn't play HeroScape, but she loves that I'm not running around gambling, spending money on other women, or building garden railroads like her oldest brother. No need for a column here.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh
Quote:
You have a commitment problem? (Wow, I'm sounding like my wife.)
I could answer, but lets just start a poll instead:

Option 1: Yes

Option 2: No

Option 3: Questions like the one on the poll you just started should be taken up with the Admins of the site. Also, binary polls suck.

My vote goes to option 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:57 PM

Hatchetbill has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
but she loves that I'm not running around gambling, spending money on other women
I knew an Anglican priest like that once...It certainly didn't do wonders for the congregation size as you can imagine.

Anyway, I can't really see my wife on here. She plays the game but spends most her internet time on Marth Stewarts website. How big is the female population of this community? I've never noticed. Most avatars and usernames make gender difficult to figure out.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:58 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Who removed the poll?

Old April 1st, 2008, 12:58 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
This seems to be an entertaining idea but the question is; would she/he be willing to post?

Old April 1st, 2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Who removed the poll?
Probably the wisest of all admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old April 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Quote:
Who removed the poll?
Probably the wisest of all admins.
Are you just cruel? I thought you were just being funny and I was just joking back.

I don't mind your opinion, but this is just a stupid argument. I was honestly just asking a question that I thought others would be interested.

Old April 1st, 2008, 01:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Given enough time, everything cycles back.

Below is the orginal attempt at this concept: (or at least something pretty darn close)

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...hlight=#132248

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion