Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2006, 11:11 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
P.S. Any SLCers going to be around for some post-Christmas 'Scaping, maybe Saturday?

I'll be in town.
Old January 1st, 2007, 03:00 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
*Bump*

Re: January 2007...

Since the Nov. gig was in Springville, should the Jan. get-together be in SLC?
I tried it in Oct, and only Clan Minivann were able to attend, God bless 'em!

It was at Game Night Games, and I'm still unclear on the details, but reserving a back table (or two) requires a deposit. It was $25, waived last time because of poor attendance, but if we have a more concrete idea of numbers and table area, it might be negotiable. Hastur Hobbies has no deposit, but we might want to reserve a spot, since HH may be overrun with WarHammer grognards, as it was the last time I was there.

Any SLCers willing to step up & organize this? I'm good from 2-6pm again, and I'll be happy to do any gaming this Saturday without the group, too.
Old February 12th, 2007, 02:07 PM

Resurrected the thread from page 5 (six weeks since the last post)

FEB. 17, 2007.
1-4 pm @ Midvale's Hastur Hobbies (google it).
9 people slated to attend.
CHANGES:
500 points (was 600)
Now, 3 1-hour sessions; three three-player maps (not one).
Again, feel free to come early if you want to help.

After checking dimensions of my planned map, it's too big---I only reserved two tables, it would take three! I don't know how long a 500-point, 3-player map will take, we'll find out.

All I have to do is design three three-player maps....I don't think I'll need an extra castle now, but if Tony comes, that will be 10 people, and I'll need somebody to bring another MS. It will then be: 2 3-player maps, 2 2-player maps. I don't know how we'll rotate players in that case.
Old February 18th, 2007, 04:39 PM

Utah's Feb. 17 game day report (with attendee contribution?) is here.

Next session is mid-March in Springville. Twelve people, perhaps?
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM

Logan has disabled reputation
march

Do you have an event sing up or do we just show up. I jsut found the thread and want to come play. Please post some instructions on what to do.
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:28 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Logan!

On behalf of our nursing home bound and constantly running community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, smoking a cigar

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 21st, 2007, 05:19 PM

Logan, hi!

Usually there's an event posting, but I was sick before the February date and didn't put anything in. Between that and this thread, you should know what's going on.

Like I said, next time is mid-March, TBD, in Springville. I wouldn't mind a local game in the interim, though. Who do you play with?
Old February 21st, 2007, 09:49 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
The next day will be either the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in March at my place. I need to check with a friend for availability before I say which one for sure.
Old February 22nd, 2007, 10:03 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Go here for the March game day information. I'm going with the 17th of March.

Logan, you're welcome to join. PM me for directions to my place for the event.
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:02 PM

The 3/17/2007 report (such as it is) is here.

The next tentative date is Sat. 4/21 in SLC, 2-6pm-ish.
Hobby shop or private place? Who wants to host it?
There are several other game stores (Valley Fair Mall, the Black Rose in Murray) that I could check with. Maybe we could recruit some more families there.
Old April 21st, 2007, 04:46 PM

Utah's April session: 4/28, 3-7pm, Hastur Hobbies, SLC.
Alas, the Springville contingent is busy, but a couple Wyomingites are planning to take their place.

6 players scheduled: me & Nickmo, Logan & betterthanslayer, and davemarro + 1. Anybody else coming?

I'm thinking two-player maps, and for points... [rolls D20] 500+13...
565 points.
Old June 13th, 2007, 07:25 PM

Short April recap:

betterthanslayer and I gave Logan & his family a hearty send-off to Idaho with a three-player game. Built two maps, one of which needed extensive revision, so we didn't use it. Got a couple walk-ins so excited to try the game that they left without us getting their contact info. (sigh)

No game in May.

June 30: I'm going to run HS and some other games at AGoS II, the second annual Utah Gaming Con. 9:30am - 10pm.

Here's the link. I'm thinking Denrick's Quest 2 for newbies, and a 2-3 MS board for four players.

June 17 EDIT: I've roughly scheduled 3:30-5:30, though if you help set up earlier, you can, of course, play earlier.

Thanks!

I hear Minivann's setting up something keen for July....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers