Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 21st, 2021, 05:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Wonder Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, he doesn't really need any help beating up common humans, as it turns out. Not one I've been inspired to play much. Seems fine. Nothing scary. But I haven't played him with Reaper, so I probably can't properly rate him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I've always been a little surprised his Personality is Loyal, when Wonder Man has had something of a treacherous past.

I've also always thought Celebrity Status should make it harder for commons to hit him, rather than making it easier for him to clobber them. It would be of more value as a defensive power.

Ionic Imbalance might be one of the highest-upside "this power could destroy you" powers, but it's still a little scary to invest 350 points in a character who could just self-destruct with one hit.
I think I am starting to understand why people don't like the power. It doesn't say "when attacked by Wonderman" its when adjacent. So if your Civilian ends next to him, its like they are autograph hounding and your evil villain can swoop in and kill them more easily because they are distracted by the celebrity.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 21st, 2021, 05:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Vision

The key with him is to roll that d20 on the 3rd OM, then he either doesn't suffer from the loss or only takes one OM of attacks.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 22nd, 2021, 03:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I had an epic moment in a game with my brother where his 1-life Vision, the last man standing in his army, rolled a natural 20 to finish off my Infinity Quest Thanos.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:23 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old July 22nd, 2021, 11:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Mk. I

Figure movement is valuable in the game and he's one of the cheapest figure movers you can rely on. A soft target, but not too much so at 70 points. Probably a value figure, but he won't make or break your army, so your competitiveness still really depends on what you pair him with.

4/B

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old July 22nd, 2021, 11:12 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I've actually used this guy a decent number of times when I need to round out those last few points. Solid enough filler unit. Won't dictate the game, but he's nice to have. Propulsion Boots lowering your attack really isn't a big deal IMO, since you're mostly bringing him for the movement of Turbo Insulator.

If we ever drop a Tony Stark with Stuck or something like that, he'll appreciate having this guy around in an Iron Man army with Mk. V.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 01:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could see some sort of cyberclaw type thing on a big enough Iron Man suit. Still waiting for someone to run a Phoenixbuster (mostly cuz I have the figure).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old July 24th, 2021, 09:34 AM

Old July 28th, 2021, 08:18 AM

Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Ant-Man (Pym)/Fire Ant Swarm

Doesn't see much use outside of being filler I would guess. He only has the ants and the bees to work with I believe, can't say I've ever used him.
Old July 28th, 2021, 08:19 AM

Old July 28th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Doesn't see much use outside of being filler I would guess. He only has the ants and the bees to work with I believe, can't say I've ever used him.
He’s pretty good for filling out Avengers armies and the Ants are solid for finishing things off at the end. Especially when you get two turns with them thanks to Ant-Man
Old July 28th, 2021, 09:07 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Hulk I

Hulk isn’t bad, but Soothe the Beast can be pretty swingy depending on how initiative goes. I feel like the other Hulks outshine him.

Fire Ants can be brutal (especially as a free screen), but their dependence on initiative to move up height is killer. Still, for 10 points hard to go wrong there. I’ve never had much luck with Ant-Man, but he’s a cheap hero so you don’t have to get much out of him to be useful I suppose.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy