Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 7th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd think it'd more be that this Yondu wants to be surrounded by common Pirates that makes him not work with Star-Lord.
But isn't that how he spent the overwhelming majority of the movies? He was on his ship surrounded by a bunch of pirates. Of course he worked with Star-lord but more of the time he was working against him and the Guardians
I mean, if you want to find flaw with the argument that MCU Yondu even should be a good partner with Star-Lord (especially non-MCU Star-Lord) that's an argument that I think has merit.

I'm just responding to the "he'll work fine with Star-Lord" argument, which I disagree with.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The problem with almost all the Guardian vI designs is that they don't really have any draws towards Star-Lord. They're playable with him, but so is pretty much any design in the game. Same with Yondu here - he'll obviously be playable with Star-Lord, but there's nothing that makes him want what Star-Lord is handing out more than anybody else in the game. The vII Guardians are the ones that are really designed with Star-Lord in mind.

Just an idea to hit a middle ground, especially since you want to up the cost a bit - what if Yaka Arrow was "After moving, before attacking?" That would still let it be an auto-wound thing (since yeah I do agree with you that, in a vacuum, it makes sense as an auto-wounder), but it still lets him attack, which is the part of the current design that actively harms the Quill pairing.
Old July 7th, 2021, 01:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think this design is going to be a good pairing with Star-Lord with minor tweaks. And I honestly don't think it should be or needs to be?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2021, 02:04 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't think this design is going to be a good pairing with Star-Lord with minor tweaks. And I honestly don't think it should be or needs to be?
Agreed. I don't think that should be a focus
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:44 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

A Predator Elder to lead the normal Predators. If this guy comes in at 280, he + 3 Predators is 1000. Trying to make him an aggressive leader. Not sure if he should Unique or Uncommon.

Quote:

NAME = PREDATOR ELDER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = YAUTJA
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = EXPERIENCED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 280

BEGIN THE HUNT

At the beginning of the game, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero. That figure is considered the Elder's Prey. After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with Predator Elder, you may take a turn with one Relentless Yautja you control. If Predator Elder inflicted a wound on his Prey or his Prey is destroyed, you may take a turn with up to two Relentless Yautja you control. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

YAUTJA CLOAKING DEVICE
This Predator Elder may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. While occupying a non-water space, this Predator cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

COMBISTICK COMBAT
Before attacking with Predator Elder, you may choose to do one of the following:
• add 1 automatic skull to his attack; or
• attack normally up to 2 times this turn; or
• add 4 to your range number.
Not sure if I love Begin The Hunt as-is, I was thinking of a leadership version of Kraven/Ka-Zar’s hunting power.
Old July 8th, 2021, 11:42 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool
Old July 8th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually really dig Begin The Hunt as-is.
Old July 8th, 2021, 11:50 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd go Unique, the Queen is Event, but there are technically more. I don't think you'd ever see more than one of these things in the field.
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sweet design! I’m not sure there’s anything I’d change.
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Sweet design! I’m not sure there’s anything I’d change.
How about figure availability? I'd love to change that.

Old July 8th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Right? I need to get myself some Aliens and Predators.
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:14 PM

These ones are pretty nice for Aliens

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy