Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 19th, 2021, 06:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 39: Justice League Unlimited

Pretty much my heart and soul in this one. A lot of favorite LDs of mine. Tremendous work from everyone involved! Enjoy!
Old June 19th, 2021, 07:43 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome! This one is packed!
Old June 19th, 2021, 08:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

You heroes are insane. So excited to get into this release.
Old June 19th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, this one is pretty stacked! Huge passion project for the DC fans in the Sanctum, and the energy behind it was infectious. Hope the public folks enjoy it!
Old June 20th, 2021, 06:48 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Now that is an awesome father's day present.

I've been wanting the Crime Syndicate for ages and I'm really happy about Plastic Man (II) as well.

Another character I've been wanting is Madame Xanadu, any chance the Tarot cards are a hint towards her?

Amazing work guys.
Old June 20th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Another character I've been wanting is Madame Xanadu, any chance the Tarot cards are a hint towards her?

Awesome work on this release, everyone, especially Ark, Archie, and Bats - they were freaking machines to pump this many designs out.
Old June 20th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Lots of good stuff here. The JLA is a new favorite faction (and a huge one, with so much variety). I’m really happy with how the Crime Syndicate ended up - the evil Trinity are one of my favorite 900-point armies. And the Injustice League is a lot of fun as well, with some unique mechanical synergy that acts like a dark mirror to the Justice League.
Old June 20th, 2021, 01:10 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I’ve seen Bats say JLA is his favorite faction before, and I really get it now. You guys have any builds that you particularly enjoyed with figures from this wave?
Old June 20th, 2021, 05:03 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
I’ve seen Bats say JLA is his favorite faction before, and I really get it now. You guys have any builds that you particularly enjoyed with figures from this wave?
Just added them to the Faction Strategy Guide. I put a lot of decent build examples in there, but there’s still more to add as I built those before Flash and Hawkman were created.

A personal favorite of mine is Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Hawkwoman (1000) and you can add in Plastic Man for (1200). Solid offense and defense potential, with nice turn efficiency when you can get an attack from Canary, Hawkwoman, and Arrow in the same turn. Several more decent options though, as you’ll see listed. We’ll get some builds with Flash and Hawkman added in.
Old June 21st, 2021, 02:03 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally read through all the cards, if it takes this long just to read them I can only imagine the collective hours it took to produce these amazing designs. Heaps of praise and plaques in the Hall of Justice to all the Heroes and playtesters!
My personal favorite is the surface shattering new Aquaman, followed by the new Thanagarians.
Old June 21st, 2021, 12:27 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

How is this even possible??? Feel free to continue this trend through 2021. Amazing work as always.
Old June 21st, 2021, 03:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. Love the responses. Definitely reflects my feeling about this wave (possibly my favorite ever).

It definitely moves Justice League from one of our (for me) most disappointing factions to my favorite in the game! It's so much fun to just load up on Champions and go.

The Hawkwoman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Wonder Woman army Ark mentioned is a go-to testing army for me now as well, but there are lots of great ones.

Doctor Fate (JL) is probably my favorite design of the wave and he and Zatara combo to make a really nasty little magic user faction.

I haven't found a go-to build for Hawkman yet, but I know he has a lot of potential. And Green Lantern (John Stewart) and Flash (Barry Allen) Justice League versions are both amazing.

We also have some lower point ones that are good for filling out the ranks and combo well with the major synergy pieces in the faction (I'm pretty happy with how Aztek and Atom came out, for instance).

And that doesn't even get into the INJUSTICE faction dropped in this wave .... I could go on and on (but I'd rather keep hearing from you all!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy