Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 16th, 2021, 01:42 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Statesman (final editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is he supposed to be able to move with his SA during a Freedom Phalanx turn?

Like I don't think he can right now, but that seems like a weird bit of design friction to be internal to a card.

Seems like it would be worth updating Freedom Phalanx to "can't move normally"?

EDIT- Nevermind, looks like we already did that edit.
Yarp
Old June 16th, 2021, 01:44 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Would have been like, super keen if anyone had let me know that so I could update the other cards.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 16th, 2021, 08:31 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

My fault SW! I meant to message you but forgot.

Edit : LOVE the cards! I assume that's your yes, so still need 2 votes here.

Last edited by FreshFoods; June 16th, 2021 at 08:56 AM.
Old June 16th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Statesman (VOTE for final editing)

Yea, looks great!
Old June 16th, 2021, 09:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 16th, 2021, 10:31 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Hey alright, this passes!
Old June 17th, 2021, 09:15 AM

Ok, so I think the only things needed are updated Freedom Phalanx wording on Manticore/Positron's cards and Mini information, and I'll find the mini info now and update the OP.
@Soundwarp SG-1 , no rush on updating Manticore and Positron. Once that's done, unless someone finds something to fix, I'll propose we release these boys.
Old June 18th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Statesman (Breathing Period)

Quote:
FREEDOM PHALANX
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another figure that has this special power and taking that figure's turn, you may take a turn with Statesman, during which he cannot move normally. You may not take any additional turns.

TANKER
If a non-adjacent figure you control within 3 spaces of Statesman would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack, you may move Statesman adjacent to the defending figure. If you do, and the defending figure has the Freedom Phalanx special power, instead of placing Wound Markers on the defending figure's card, you may place one Wound Marker on this card.

HAMMER OF JUSTICE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5.
Before attacking, you may move Statesman up to 2 spaces. All figures adjacent to Statesman are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. After attacking with this special attack, if you rolled 1 or more skulls, place each affected figure on any empty space within 2 spaces of its original placement, during which they do not take leaving engagement attacks. This special attack can only be used once per round.
Few small suggestions.
Old June 19th, 2021, 09:33 PM

I’m cool with those changes, should I message SW and see if he’s down for updating the card? I feel like I remember you saying something about mentions not working for him sometimes.

Unrelated, but I’m pretty interested in seeing how these guys work with JL builds with all the options they just got.
Old June 21st, 2021, 04:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
I’m cool with those changes, should I message SW and see if he’s down for updating the card? I feel like I remember you saying something about mentions not working for him sometimes.

Unrelated, but I’m pretty interested in seeing how these guys work with JL builds with all the options they just got.
Yeah, I tried out some of the bigger synergies in my testing, but their Phalanx power really does support running them together, which is good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 21st, 2021, 08:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Statesman and friends (or well, begrudging coworkers really, dude's kinda a dick) should all be updated now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 21st, 2021, 10:35 PM

There’s a reason he’s got a couple alternate dimension versions of himself and they’re all evil.

I think these boys are green to go. I propose we release Statesman, Manticore, and Positron.

@Arch-vile - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@Lord Pyre - Yea
@LordVenoc - Yea
@MrNobody - Yea
@Ronin - Yea
@Soundwarp SG-1 - Yea
@tcglkn - Yea

Last edited by FreshFoods; June 22nd, 2021 at 11:17 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library