Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:31 PM

MagicGama is surprisingly tart
NYC players

Hi I am getting back into heroscape. I used to play with my brother and dad when I was a kid. And now that I am older I want to be a part of the community. So if there is anyone in the nyc area and wants to meet up when it’s a little safer please let me know.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: NYC players

We talked in PM's. I'm tagging everyone who might be interested.
@chas , @kolakoski , @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @mogrebla

Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:50 PM

MagicGama is surprisingly tart

Cool thank you. Hopefully we can play at some point.
Old March 30th, 2021, 08:47 AM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Don't forget to tag me! I'm in the NYC area as well. I'd be good to meet up and play assuming everyone else feels comfortable with it for the covid. No clue when that will be, but just keep me on these chains lol
Old March 30th, 2021, 10:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
Don't forget to tag me! I'm in the NYC area as well. I'd be good to meet up and play assuming everyone else feels comfortable with it for the covid. No clue when that will be, but just keep me on these chains lol
Great! I was just at @chas house for a few days. We didn't play HS but we had a lot of fun.

Old August 20th, 2022, 07:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The New York City Gang of Four Scapes monthly here at The Game Palace (my apartment) here in Brooklyn Heights, as we have for the last 14 years. After a two year Pandemic hiatus, we are now playing again!

All local Scapers are welcome to join us on Wednesday afternoons. Being retired, I can also set up Scape and other board games on weekends and etc. Just PM me if you want to join in! I also send out a local newsletter/game schedule to the folks I've met over the years; you can get on my mailing list if you are interested.

Just hit my signature line below to go to the front of the long thread for an introduction to the group. Our recent activity is at the end, including new custom scenarios and our next game date.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers