Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 30th, 2016, 12:05 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1 POSTED

Just so you guys know. I will be gone from this monday till this coming friday. So if you want you can put me down for the loss. Or me and my opponent might be able to get it in.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 30th, 2016, 12:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Just so you guys know. I will be gone from this monday till this coming friday. So if you want you can put me down for the loss. Or me and my opponent might be able to get it in.
If we're at an odd number due to a drop, we can put you down for a forfeit loss and then pick you up again in round three. If we're at an even number, we will still schedule you a game, in the hopes that you and your opponent will be able to schedule it for next weekend.
Old June 30th, 2016, 04:34 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Okay. But when will the next round be up? Cause if it's wednesday or thursday I should be fine.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 30th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Vestige is missing the two level 3 single hex grass tiles in the central sandy area of the board. Is the hex budget for this season that low? I can mail a few to OHSHQ

My quest to get Delta to raise the cost of Deathchasers by 50 is off to a good start. I got the win vs. CULLENFORCER after his Stingers went down early. He was left with just single attacks and that couldn't get the job done against the Orc horde.

Dice stats for my game:
Connect failed: Access denied for user 'kuscheld_hsuser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I noticed others had similar stats

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 1st, 2016 at 12:09 AM.
Old July 1st, 2016, 12:29 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Vestige is missing the two level 3 single hex grass tiles in the central sandy area of the board.
I blame your dad for not noticing when he played on that map 2 years ago.
Old July 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Heroscaper Guy and I are playing in 60-90 minutes.

EDIT: Groks came away with a round 1 tournament win. Marros with Unique Attack were able to put quick wounds on Moltenclaw who was only able to kill 1 marro warrior in this game (rolling 1/4 on an all blocked BB and 1/5 on a melee attack against Rae).

The Mohicans struggled to kill any Marro Warriors with horrible attack dice, and the 3/4 attack Marros whittled them away. The Warlords took care of some as did the groks, and even the Romans came into the battle to slay a Mohican. HS Guy surrendered with Brave Arrow and 1 Mohican left against a lot.

GG. Now that our game is done, I hope your dice improve in the tournament.

Last edited by kevindola; July 1st, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
Old July 1st, 2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
dok v. Sir Heroscape
dok: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
Sir Heroscape: * Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Zetacron, Zombies of Morindan x5
dok chooses to place first or second.
Matchup roulette comes up double zero at 8:30 Mountain/9:30 Server/10:30 Eastern tonight.
Old July 1st, 2016, 09:47 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mega and I starting soon.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 1st, 2016, 11:17 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Game over, Dividers were birthing all over the place this game. Ironically enough the vipers just couldn't get any momentum.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 2nd, 2016, 04:14 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Soundwarp and I in like 45 minutes.

~Dysole, eager to see how this plays out
Old July 3rd, 2016, 12:08 AM

dillerbocker is surprisingly tart

Elven wizard and I cannot see each other's chats but we are manipulating figures on the same board. cant see each others dice rolls etc. only our own.

Anyone know what's up with this?
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:21 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

We got it working a while ago and are currently playing. Thanks [MENTION=4274]Dysole[/MENTION]!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events