Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2016, 02:54 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Re: Wal•Mart Exclusive Edition

There were about 5 more at the Walmart in Cedar Rapids, IA. I know someone who could pick them up for me....but I wouldn't get them until I'm back visiting....it could be awhile.....

Or maybe...if you called them....they'd ship it to the store near you?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old February 11th, 2016, 12:31 AM

warriorpriest Woo who?

Anyone know where I can find this set for my son? Searched high and low but my walmarts suck at getting stuff like this.
Old February 11th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Walmart.com?
Old February 11th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpriest View Post
Anyone know where I can find this set for my son? Searched high and low but my walmarts suck at getting stuff like this.
Worst case could be you pay one of us to buy and ship it to you.

Best case is finding it at a local store or, as Cavalier mentioned in the previous post, online.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 11th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpriest View Post
Jim and Cav gave you practical answers, but here is a completely unhelpful response:

Your post struck me with a wave of nostalgia, WP. I remember keenly the days of stopping at every WalMart, Target, and Toys R Us near my house, scavenging for Heroscape bits on the shelves or in the discount aisles. "We only have half a gallon of milk left? Ok, I'll go get more. Be right back!"

Ah, the old days.

Well, good luck to you, WP, though I think your search - if you follow Cav's & Jim's advice - will be brief.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 11th, 2016, 09:40 AM

warriorpriest Woo who?

@Cavalier - sold out but if it comes back in stock I will get an email alert.
@Jim - I may just have to do that. Wonder what shipping would run....
@Dad_Scaper - Thxs. I still hunt for cool (geeky) things all the time. Mostly transformers.
Old February 17th, 2016, 10:57 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

If anyone can help me get this for a decent price please send me a pm.
Old February 26th, 2016, 10:57 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

I think i may have accidentally hijacked someone else's thread so I am reposting this here:

OK I struck out everywhere. Does anyone have access to the walmart edition of this game?? My son wants to get one with his birthday money. If so please PM me cost shipped to 33803 zipcode It could even just be the bonus stuff. He is huge Magic player and loves the foil cards... Thank you.
Old March 31st, 2016, 04:21 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

warriorpriest, did you find a Wal-Mart Exclusive box yet?

I myself despaired of likewise finding one, until I went to my local wally-world yesterday morning. Ten of them were on the shelf, out of nowhere.
It's about $30, dunno about shipping cost yet.
Old April 3rd, 2016, 12:24 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
warriorpriest, did you find a Wal-Mart Exclusive box yet?

I myself despaired of likewise finding one, until I went to my local wally-world yesterday morning. Ten of them were on the shelf, out of nowhere.
It's about $30, dunno about shipping cost yet.
Actually I did find one thank you.
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:59 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
@KingZombie Correct, no Elite Onyx Phoenixes
I know this was from a while ago, but if someone made a custom for of this it would hilarious and Codex worthy.
Old August 30th, 2016, 09:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwsanner2 View Post
Here is the included scenario:

Uploaded this to the Gallery section for posterity.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News