Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Sewer Labyrinth

The Book of Sewer Labyrinth Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Swarm of the Marro™ Master Sets, Marvel:The Conflict Begins™ Master Sets, Fortress of the Archkyrie™

MAP Bio - For centuries now the sewers have been growing, a new wing here, another tunnel there. Once just a simple system of brick and stone, years of development and destruction have turned it into a navigational nightmare, one buried and forgotten deep beneath the city streets. Maintenance workers don't dare venture into these tunnels: urban legend holds that there's far worse than simple alligators hiding in the muck...

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • Figures cannot use any special power to pass over a Fortress Wall piece.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; May 23rd, 2022 at 12:16 PM.
Old June 25th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Map in progress: Sewer Labyrinth

It looks really nice. To get those center outside areas used, I'd try out some glyphs there. Not too powerful though as then all the action goes there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2011, 02:53 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool. Maybe toss a few of the F4 glyphs in. Experimental Medicine and Cosmic Shielding.
Old June 25th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

As soon as I finish with the Sewer Entrance map build, I'll build this, then TW's map. This is one I think would best be examined from the actual build.

Based on the maps I've seen in R˙chean's contest, these type of uncapped pillar maps may start making a larger presence in the tourny scene.
Old June 25th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to see 24 start zone hexes. They could wrap around and into the water some, and they could also sit on the elevated 7 hexers near the back as well.
Old June 25th, 2011, 05:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would like to see 24 start zone hexes. They could wrap around and into the water some, and they could also sit on the elevated 7 hexers near the back as well.
I thought we had decided that it didn't have to be a 24 hex start zone, just whatever felt right for the map .

Looks good to me GP .

Cheers
Old June 25th, 2011, 11:24 PM

I can add the next row of tiles up from the start zone on to it and that would get it up to 21. I'm sure I have a few spare pieces I could tack on as well if needed.

Thanks guys.
Old June 25th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I thought we had decided that it didn't have to be a 24 hex start zone, just whatever felt right for the map .

Looks good to me GP .

Cheers
Yes, but 24 start zones is what I like.
Old June 26th, 2011, 07:22 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Looks good to me GP .

Cheers
Especially any map that should be the natural habitat of MOLE PEOPLE!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 26th, 2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Looks good to me GP .

Cheers
Especially any map that should be the natural habitat of MOLE PEOPLE!
Or penguins with machine guns
Old June 26th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I would specify that figures cannot fly over the pillars, since the street level is directly above.

Old July 3rd, 2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I would specify that figures cannot fly over the pillars, since the street level is directly above.
Good call. Would this be considered a "special rule" for the map?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library