Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 8th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Fanfiction.net has a Heroscape category!

...and guess who just happens to have the first fic in it. <.< It's an oldy, but I've had some minor ideas for other HS stories floating around that I'll get to pen most likely sooner rather than later.

I'd like to extend an encouraging hand to both the budding authors and more seasoned writing veterans that've spring up in the community and recommend a selective migration of fiction. While the Codex and the forums are both excellent places for certain kinds of fiction, their formats seem to work best for shorter, non-serialized lighthearted humor pieces. For those of you who have an urge to write the next Heroscape epic serial novel, FFnet has a better-organized format for handling that sort of thing. It's both easier for new readers to find the relevant stories, and easier for the authors to communicate with readers as the stories evolve from chapter to chapter. For general archival purposes as well as those certain kinds of fiction, I would like to extend strong recommendation towards FFnet. I've been making use of the site for a long time and have yet to find any serious complaints with it.

By way of minor incentive, I'll mention that I do try to give decently helpful reviews for the fanfiction I'm reading, and that I read a lot of fanfiction, so those of you who are hungry for opinions on your writing 'skillz' can get at least one without too much trouble. Whether you like the opinion or not is less certain, of course.

And since it's been a while since I've posted, I thought I'd just throw a thank you out there to all of you guys who're continuing to create and expand the Heroscape fictional universe, and make it a more fun and entertaining place for gamer brains to dwell. I may not post as much as I used to, but I'm just as proud of this community as I was umpteen sites ago when Aratak, Reapersaurus, and Hasbro-affiliated employees walked the earth.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old October 8th, 2008, 02:35 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Fanfiction.net has a Heroscape category!

Hmmm...I'm torn. I don't really like FF.net, but this is too good to pass up...I'll give it a shot. Hey, what could go wrong? Expect my stuff there soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction