Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2020, 08:24 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Call for Scraps Maps

Here are two! Maybe I'll get around to another one in a week or so.

Skyborn:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT

Kaesh:
Requires 1x BftU, 1x VW

I'm not sure that all the glyph locations are the absolute best, so if you have any suggestions, fire away.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; February 3rd, 2020 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Maybe one of these days I'll make up my mind...
Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Has anyone tried @GaryLASQ 's MOPs? Most MOPs use 1/2 master set and one expansion, but can be combined to make bigger maps - see table of them.
Old February 5th, 2020, 07:28 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this map:
Encumbered

No apologies for the 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' reference...
Old February 5th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Here are two! Maybe I'll get around to another one in a week or so.

Skyborn:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT

Kaesh:
Requires 1x BftU, 1x VW

I'm not sure that all the glyph locations are the absolute best, so if you have any suggestions, fire away.
Beautiful! I love seeing a Lava Scraps map!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Has anyone tried @GaryLASQ 's MOPs? Most MOPs use 1/2 master set and one expansion, but can be combined to make bigger maps - see table of them.
Man I remember seeing these back in the day! These would be fun to slide into a Scraps format, or even another format designed for them. Thanks for posting them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this map:
Encumbered

No apologies for the 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' reference...
Another great map! These are all looking super! I think the only thing I'm wondering with this one is if there's an easy way you could make the T-Glyphs accessible to double-spaced figures? I don't think it's a huge concern since double-spaced heroes are usually good anyway, so if there's not an easy way to do it without redoing the whole map no worries. But if there's a way you can do it I feel like it would only help.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 6th, 2020 at 01:16 AM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:44 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks!!! I realized that T-glyph issue as I posted it. There are alternate glyph locations noted in the build file in the event a player has an uncommon or unique two space figure in their army.

Last edited by Ulysses; February 6th, 2020 at 12:05 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:07 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's another one:

Siron:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x RttFF

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 7th, 2020, 11:55 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello folks! We have a bunch of dad gum awesome maps in here and I love it! Thanks for everyone who has shared. With our Scraps tourney coming up in a few weeks, I wanted to bump this thread with a specific request for maps with terrain that hasn’t been hugely represented in the maps we have so far (both here and what I’ve seen on Discord). I would love to have a few more maps using Swamp, Fortress, and Tundra. (On the same note, we’ve got a good amount of Dungeon and Road already, so we don’t need much more of those two.) Of course we welcome any creations that your heart desires too! The request is mostly for us to have a more robust representation of terrain.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hello folks! We have a bunch of dad gum awesome maps in here and I love it! Thanks for everyone who has shared. With our Scraps tourney coming up in a few weeks, I wanted to bump this thread with a specific request for maps with terrain that hasn’t been hugely represented in the maps we have so far (both here and what I’ve seen on Discord). I would love to have a few more maps using Swamp, Fortress, and Tundra. (On the same note, we’ve got a good amount of Dungeon and Road already, so we don’t need much more of those two.) Of course we welcome any creations that your heart desires too! The request is mostly for us to have a more robust representation of terrain.
Wow Bigga, you're so needy.

I might be able to squeeze in another one. Important question though. Are there people posting maps over on Discord that aren't being posted over here??

Old March 8th, 2020, 03:40 PM

Quote:

I might be able to squeeze in another one. Important question though. Are there people posting maps over on Discord that aren't being posted over here??
Gimme gimme.

Yeah, there have been a couple maps posted there that haven't been posted in here yet. I think it's just @Leaf_It and @superfrog who haven't also posted in here, so I'll be pestering them to upload their maps here as well. (They can consider this the beginning of the pestering.) Though come to think of it, I can probably just get the images in here at the very least. I'll do that when I get time later today.

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 8th, 2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Gimme gimme.

Yeah, there have been a couple maps posted there that haven't been posted in here yet. I think it's just @Leaf_It and @superfrog who haven't also posted in here, so I'll be pestering them to upload their maps here as well. (They can consider this the beginning of the pestering.) Though come to think of it, I can probably just get the images in here at the very least. I'll do that when I get time later today.
I feel so left out... I might just have to join Discord now. Is this why things have been more quiet here recently?? Has the conversation moved elsewhere??

Old March 8th, 2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gimme gimme.

I feel so left out... I might just have to join Discord now. Is this why things have been more quiet here recently?? Has the conversation moved elsewhere??
Yeah it's a party. And by party, I mean a little more active than our Monthly thread. It still has ups and downs, of course, and it's been quiet in there this past week too. What is nice about it is we have threads in there for different things like armies and maps, so we can talk about that stuff more easily there without it gumming up the main thread we have here. Our thread here is still the main spot for all things informational, though.

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 9th, 2020, 12:36 AM

Map images from Discord:

@Leaf_It 's Maps (the two maps in the first image are combined in the second one):

@superfrog 's Map:

(This uses two terrain expansions, which is against the original guidelines, but we talked about it and are okay with it. It's like a normal map using 3+ expansions, not bad in and of itself as long as it's not getting too big, but you won't fit as many in a standard map pool.)

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios