Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM

Archer of the Void Woo who?
Why? Where? Who?

Is there a reason my Thread for people with Talent was removed? or just moved? because its not here, some type of notification of this would have been nice, Moderators? Administrator? someone want to shed some light on this please?
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Why? Where? Who?

It was just put in the wrong subforum, that's all.

And welcome to the site Archer!
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM

thank you Mega for both informing me and welcoming me, I just didn't get any notification so I didn't know if I was not allowed to post it or if I posted it in the wrong place. Thank you again for clearing it up
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Since this subforum is entitled HEROSCAPE General Discussion and your thread was not about Heroscape, it was moved. As simple search on the word Talent in titles only would reveal the location of your thread in the Other Games Subforum. The admins/Mods owe you no explaination, IMHO.
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Since this subforum is entitled HEROSCAPE General Discussion and your thread was not about Heroscape, it was moved. As simple search on the word Talent in titles only would reveal the location of your thread in the Other Games Subforum. The admins/Mods owe you no explaination, IMHO.
well when I did not know what happened to it, I would be kinda nice for who ever moved it to have at least let me know it was moved, not everyone has been here as long as you, but now I know end if discussion.
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In case you can't find it, it was moved to Off-Topic\Other Games forum. See link here.

Also, it doesn't help that your first post in this site is not about heroscape and is basically a classified ad of sorts. Welcome though, and I wish you luck with your endeavors.
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
In case you can't find it, it was moved to Off-Topic\Other Games forum. See link here.

Also, it doesn't help that your first post in this site is not about heroscape and is basically a classified ad of sorts. Welcome though, and I wish you luck with your endeavors.
Thank you for the Welcome, I found it, and I agree I my have posted it in the wrong area but I didn't know were else to post it at the time Thank you for everyones help on this matter
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I moved it and I posted in the thread when I did that it was in the wrong forum to let you know I was moving it. Are you not subscribed to your own thread? You should use your User CP to keep track of threads you've posted in.
Anyhow, since this question has been answered, I'm locking this thread down, as I fear this thread could easily turn into a magnet for negative rep.

~ Bats (channeling Aldin) noting how red is thy bar.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion