Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 24th, 2006, 11:47 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Any promo codes running at hasbro ?

Just wondering if there are any deals going on at hasbro now?been away for a bit.
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:04 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
There is a free shipping deal but the code is over on the tundra thread on Hq, I really would like to find it though in time for Thora's vengance release, if anyone knows this code please let me know.
Old May 26th, 2006, 03:30 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
i think its spac06 and you have to order 75 dollars i believe and you get free shipping

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:30 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
i think its spac06 and you have to order 75 dollars i believe and you get free shipping
Thanks
Old May 26th, 2006, 09:33 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Did that particular code expire though? I don't know for sure, don't take my word for it.

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:48 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I believe the code is SPCAT06, and expires 21 June.
Old May 26th, 2006, 09:49 PM

thanks stay golden ponyboy i couldnt find my catalog i just found it and i was going to repost thanks

Old May 26th, 2006, 09:55 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
No problem. I'm not 100% sure on the expiration date though.
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:30 PM

it says july 31st on the back of my catalog

Old May 27th, 2006, 08:17 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
In time for Thoras vengance cool
Old May 27th, 2006, 11:42 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
In time for Thoras vengance cool
I concur!!

-Ski

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales