Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Black Orchestra 2nd Ed is on KS now:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ra/description

1st Ed. is sold out everywhere except for some high priced copies on the secondary market. 2nd Ed. has wooden components (instead of plastic), extra interrogation cards and an updated rule book.

Newb.
A buddy of mine git 1st edition and I got to try it. It was really cool. We all enjoyed it.
Co-op plus historical theme...yes!!

Newb.
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1st Ed. is sold out everywhere except for some high priced copies on the secondary market. 2nd Ed. has wooden components (instead of plastic), extra interrogation cards and an updated rule book.

Newb.
A buddy of mine git 1st edition and I got to try it. It was really cool. We all enjoyed it.

Newb.
For sure!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 17th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Newb.

Newb.
For sure!
This really is an excellent co-op. It has some nice push-your-luck style gameplay with the ability to conspire to get more actions, a bit of randomness with dice rolls, and a ton of historical theme. We love it.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
(copying from the front page):
-----
Heroscape lead designer, Craig Van Ness' new game, Shifting Realms, just launched on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

It is the first game from his new company, now that he's designing independent of Hasbro. I just backed the game and if you buy a copy too, PM me, and we'll set you up with a year of site supporter status here at Heroscapers (or extend your status if you already are a site supporter).

So have a look at the Kickstarter page, and if you like what you see, show some support for Father Heroscape!
Just backed! My first real kickstarter, since I was a late backer on Hero Realms after it had already funded. Should I be nervous that they still have 2/3 of the way to go?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 2nd, 2017, 11:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@capsocrates , why nervous? It either funds or it doesn't. If it doesn't fund they don't keep your money. I need to get on there and back it as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 2nd, 2017, 11:44 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got really excited about GKR: Heavy Hitters:
. But I can't shake the feeling that for $100 other games have brought a LOT more to the table. I know the not-so-mini minis are awesome, but $100 just feels like way too much. Clearly not everyone agrees though as it has raise half a million dollars. I know that judging it based on the qty of components is perhaps superficial in some way, it just feels like too much $ for what you get. That said, I really want to be ok with it because I really want to play it.

btw, I just used the url tag and it embeds a video from the page? Not sure how that works.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Kickstarter loves its minis, that's for sure. Strange and sad that Shifting Realms is struggling on KS while that launches out of the gate.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That game does look pretty interesting, but I agree $100 seems a bit steep. I have a closet full of games right now so I've become a little more selective as to what new games I may get. Just running out of storage space and play time for every new cool game that comes out.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That game does look pretty interesting, but I agree $100 seems a bit steep. I have a closet full of games right now so I've become a little more selective as to what new games I may get. Just running out of storage space and play time for every new cool game that comes out.
Same as I am. I really want to back CVN's game but wonder if I'll even get time to play it. I've had Blood Rage for 6 months now and no plays on it. Only a couple on my AOTP sets. Still a decent amount of Heroscape between testing units, tournaments and casual fun games. My Imperial Assault hasn't got much love either.(even though I love to play it.)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 2nd, 2017, 03:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Same as I am. I really want to back CVN's game but wonder if I'll even get time to play it. I've had Blood Rage for 6 months now and no plays on it. Only a couple on my AOTP sets. Still a decent amount of Heroscape between testing units, tournaments and casual fun games. My Imperial Assault hasn't got much love either.(even though I love to play it.)
I've become a lot more selective lately about buying more games. I've been heavily invested with money and time painting Halo Ground Command since August. I recently got Gloomhaven KS and have been practicing that before teaching my daughters. I'm in the middle of a Seafall campaign and just started a Star Wars Armada campaign with 5 other players. And I still need to finish Pandemic Legacy (in September).

Other games have been collecting dust. So for me to back a new game, it will really have to be something I'm very interested in.

Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@capsocrates , why nervous? It either funds or it doesn't. If it doesn't fund they don't keep your money. I need to get on there and back it as well.
I want the game, and I want it to be a success!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

I just backed Dogs. Something my daughters would definitely like to play, and should be a fine lighter game for my weekly group.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games