Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old February 28th, 2014, 12:02 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of A-Zulmun

The Holocron of A-Zulmun

Super Secret Exclusive 1: Commanders

Figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Universe set. Its model number and name are #30/Tusken Raider on Bantha.

Character Bio - A-Zulmun was a Tusken Raider tribal leader and the slayer of Ranon Djelkh, a veteran smuggler who aspired to be Tatooine's finest Devaronian crime lord.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
KHOSUMET THE DARKLORD : Relentless Assault
Having a Relentless personality, A-Zulman may benefit from Khosumet the Darklord’s RELENTLESS ASSAULT attack bonus.

DEATH KNIGHTS OF VALKRILL : Unholy Bonding
Being a large hero with a Relentless personality, A-Zulman may benefit from the Death Knights of Valkrill's UNHOLY BONDING special power.

HoSS:
JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, A-Zulmun may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
CLAN LEADERSHIP : Tuskens
Any Tusken may benefit from A-Zulmun's CLAN LEADERSHIP special power. Current Tuskens include: Tusken Raiders and Tusken Snipers

TUSKEN BATTLE CRY : Tuskens
Any Tuskens may benefit from A-Zulmun's TUSKEN BATTLE CRY special power. Current Tuskens include: Tusken Raiders and Tusken Snipers

TUSKEN RESOLVE : Tuskens
Any Tuskens may benefit from A-Zulmun's TUSKEN RESOLVE special power. Current Tuskens include: Tusken Raiders and Tusken Snipers

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Power Rankings-
B - A-Zulmun provides support to an already strong faction, but if his men only truly work best on sand maps, he can only truly work best on sand maps.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: (Insert name here)
• Second playtest: (Insert name here)
• Third playtest: (Insert name here)
• Fourth playtest: (Insert name here)
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old February 28th, 2014, 12:03 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A-Zulmun
Independent
Tusken
Unique Hero
Chieftain
Relentless
LARGE 8

Life 5
Move 4
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 170

CLAN LEADERSHIP
Anytime you roll the 20-sided die for a Tusken Army Card, you may add 1 to your die roll.

TUSKEN BATTLE CRY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with A-Zulmun, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card and take an immediate turn with one other Tusken Army Card you control. Figures taking a turn with Tusken Battle Cry must be within 6 clear sight spaces of A-Zulmun before moving.

TUSKEN RESOLVE
If an 'X' Order Marker is revealed on A-Zulmun's card, all Tusken figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of A-Zulmun add 1 die to their defense.

Last edited by Porkins; February 28th, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of A-Zulmun

Shouldn't CLAN LEADERSHIP be called TUSKEN SUPREMACY?

Otherwise, cool card. He seems like he'll make the Tuskens pay more slowly, but that's okay.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:03 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Also, as far as Classic synergy goes, I'm pretty sure he books with Death Knights.

--
--
--

--
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:23 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

We liked the theme of 'Clan' better because of the synergy with the Raiders' Clan Attack power.
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:59 PM

Sure, but Leadership powers in Heroscape are always move boosting powers, see Marcus Decimus Gallus, Atlaga, and Venoc Warlord for just three examples; I think there are others as well, but even if there are not, 3-0 seems like a really strong precedent.

EDIT 2: Meanwhile there is at least a 2-0 precedent (Su-Bak-Na, Haduc) for condition-less d20-boost powers to be called ______ Supremacy.

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; March 1st, 2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: added Atlaga; then added bit on Supremacy powers
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:04 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I guess I'll be putting some Tatooine maps together.

I don't have the mini yet, is this guy double spaced?
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I guess I'll be putting some Tatooine maps together.

Yes, he is. I think you'll find the Tuskens are very tough on sandy maps but average on others.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Yep. Porkins just cut the original base down to size, rather than rebasing on a Heroscape peanut.

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 1st, 2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: ninja'd
Old March 1st, 2014, 03:15 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Ah yes, now I can post my pictures of the figure and base. I modified the large round Star Wars minis base with a Dremel:

Original, large round base shown on Acklay (Acklay is going to be difficult to base when Episode 2 comes out)

Modified with a Dremel. It is not a perfect peanut, but it is pretty close. You have to work around the figure a bit:

Comparison with a large sized peanut:

The Tusken Faction:

Another option (mac122's option) is to simply remove the round base completely and go without a base. The Bantha fits on two hexes very well.
Old March 5th, 2014, 02:46 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I just got the mini for this guy and it is huge! I knew it was a big figure but I didn't expect it to be much bigger than Ulginesh. I'm also used to all small figures because of C3G. Its exciting that this guy marks the beginning of Large figures in HoSS, especially with the AT-ST in the pipe.
Old March 5th, 2014, 03:09 PM

He makes a pretty good LOS blocker, eh? I ran tests with him where he prevented Raelin from benefitting Tusken Raiders on his own team because he was so big.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape