Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 24th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
GreyOwl's Sci-Fi Customs - 11/21 NIGHTSISTER SITH WITCH

STAR WARS

(Note: a list of Star Wars Miniatures that can be used for these customs was graciously compiled by EternalThanos86. You can download it here.

RULEBOOK (click picture to download PDF):

Alphabetical

Spoiler Alert!

Factions

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

TRANSFORMERS

RULEBOOK (click picture to download PDF):

Blackout, Generation 3, Decepticon
Brawl, Generation 3, Decepticon
Bumblebee, Autobot
Galvatron, Megatron, Decepticon
Grimlock, Autobot
Ironhide, Generation 3, Autobot
Jazz, Autobot
Megatron, Decepticon
Megatron, Beast Wars, Predacon
Megatron, Generation 3, Decepticon
Optimus Primal, Maximal
Optimus Prime, Autobot
Predaking, Decepticon
Ratchet, Generation 3, Autobot
Rodimus, Autobot
Scorponok, Decepticon
Sideswipe, Autobot
Smokescreen, Autobot
Starscream, Decepticon
Thundercracker, Decepticon
Unicron, Decepticon

Glyph Of All Spark

Last edited by GreyOwl; November 21st, 2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:15 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I added the first batch of Star Wars customs, the Clones and Bounty Hunters. More to come!
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:45 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I added the first batch of Star Wars customs, the Clones and Bounty Hunters. More to come!
Wow that is quite an imressive group. I'll never understand where you find the time.

Old February 20th, 2008, 02:09 PM

Nightwing has disabled reputation
Looking at that Deadly Assassin ability of Jango's, I've learned that anything over 2 attack dice and that type of ability is overpowering and especially if you're getting even more attack dice from other figures and/or the high ground.

You can easily kill fairly tough characters using this in one attack, it just seems like too much on someone with fairly high attack dice.

Just my opinion.
Old February 20th, 2008, 02:34 PM

You're absolutely right. I realized that a little while ago and was hoping to update the card before anyone noticed. You're just too fast.

I will post and update a little later today.
Old February 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GreyOwl's Sci-Fi Customs - 2/20 SW Clones & Bounty H

IG-88, Star Wars (GreyOwl)

Greyowl, Tusken Raiders and the Bounty Hunters from TESB are custom SW stuff that pique my interest.
That being said, I went straight to IG-88! He's cool. Just want to say that his Advanced Computation ability should exclude Special Attacks as they cannot be modified.

Wording suggestion could be:
All figures roll 1 less attack die when attac IG-88 with a non-adjacent normal attack.

Love your customs so far - Thanks for the efforts!
I'll be looking to acquire all those Empire era bounty hunters SW minatures!
Old February 20th, 2008, 03:42 PM

Updated Jango Fett and IG-88 based on the suggestions above. And Tusken Raiders will be coming, but up next will be some Imperial troops.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Old February 20th, 2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Wow that is quite an imressive group. I'll never understand where you find the time.
I've actually been working on my Star Wars customs for a long time, in some cases longer than most of my superhero customs. I just never quite finished them and now I'm getting around to doing that. There are quite a few still to come - my son and I are big Star Wars fans (okay, okay...Star Wars freaks).
Old February 21st, 2008, 01:35 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
The only thing I have a problem with is that all your Clone Troopers (212th Attack Battalion, 2nd Airborne, 41st Elite Legion, 501st Legion, 91st Reconnaissance Corps, Galactic Marines, Phase I) have the "key" name as "Clone Trooper" in text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone Trooper, Phase 1
Clone Trooper
Phase 1

Peak Endurance

After you take a turn with Clone Troopers, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take another turn with Clone Troopers.
This does not specify that only those Phase 1 Clone Troopers may use this ability. I know you say "Well common sense would say..." but as we all know that doesn't mean nothing when you look at things like "Stinger Denial". So I would suggest rewording it like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suggested Clone Trooper, Phase 1
Phase 1 Clone Trooper
Peak Endurance

After you take a turn with Phase 1 Clone Troopers, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take another turn with Phase 1 Clone Troopers.
Also, the Airborne Deployment ability for 2nd Airborne, do you roll once per squad or all? AE's Drop isn't an issue when factoring in their unique.

I'm not a big fan of Star Wars in Scape. I have expressed this in Star Wars Heroscape - when? in which I made the statement "There is already a minitures game which Ive never even seen sold anywhere. The 1st RPG was OK but not as well liked as D&D so the made D20 UPDATE. Now youre wanting SW HS?" but these are pretty well thought out units.

Good job GO.
Old February 21st, 2008, 09:14 AM

Good points, PochoMan. I'll go back and clarify those. For the Airborne Clones, they all drop at once regardless of how many squads you have.

And I've seen the Star Wars Miniatures game sold all over the place. Aside from local game shops and comic books stores, quite a few Targets have them as well. In fact, Target had an exclusive Battle of Hoth set for the miniatures game this past Christmas. But that being said, I don't play that miniatures game. Heroscape is more fun.
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:20 PM

I've updated all the clones with PochoMan's suggestions. Here are some new ones, Imperial Troops:

Old February 21st, 2008, 02:15 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
The Star wars guys are AWSOME!!!!!!

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards