Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 13th, 2009, 06:54 PM

starsandstripes Woo who?
Ew Whats that?

What is the strangest food you've ever eaten?

Mine's octopus ink jelly crap.
(I live in Japan)

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ew Whats that?

Probably... cow tongue? It's actually really delicious.
Old May 13th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Well if cow tongue counts, then chorizo. It's a sort of sausage* made from (usually beef or pork) tongue, cheek, and lymph nodes; it makes an excellent breakfast burrito.

*I'm pretty sure sausage isn't the right way to describe it because as far as I know chorizo is always removed from the tubing before it's cooked. But it's ground animal bits in tubing which is really all a sausage is. Right?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; May 13th, 2009 at 07:25 PM. Reason: *
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:10 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Well if cow tongue counts, then chorizo. It's a sort of sausage* made from (usually beef or pork) tongue, cheek, and lymph nodes; it makes an excellent breakfast burrito.

*I'm pretty sure sausage isn't the right way to describe it because as far as I know chorizo is always removed from the tubing before it's cooked. But it's ground animal bits in tubing which is really all a sausage is. Right?
Chorizo is so not sausage and is great if you feel the need to camp in the bathroom for hours or if you absolutely need to feel your blood slow down. I am afraid of chorizo!
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Chorizo is indeed sausage.

A sausage is a prepared food, usually made from ground meat, animal fat, salt, and spices (sometimes with other ingredients such as herbs), typically packed in a casing. Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique.

Traditionally, casings are made of animal intestines though are now often synthetic. Some sausages are cooked during processing, and the casing may be removed after that. Sausages may be preserved by curing, drying in cool air, or smoking.
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:17 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

A sausage is a prepared food, usually made from ground meat, animal fat, salt, and spices (sometimes with other ingredients such as herbs), typically packed in a casing. Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique.

Traditionally, casings are made of animal intestines though are now often synthetic. Some sausages are cooked during processing, and the casing may be removed after that. Sausages may be preserved by curing, drying in cool air, or smoking.
Dude, Ona, Nastiness in a tube. Not sausage...
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Chorizo is so not sausage and is great if you feel the need to camp in the bathroom for hours or if you absolutely need to feel your blood slow down. I am afraid of chorizo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Dude, Ona, Nastiness in a tube. Not sausage...
That's what all sausage is. The reason sausage was invented in the first place was to use up (and not waste) meat scraps after an animal was slaughtered.

Chorizo is a sausage. It is one of those foods whose ingredients are best not thought about while consuming.

My weird list includes:
Tacos de Barbacoa de Cabeza (cow's head tacos)...very greasy
Dried octopus
calamari (deep fried squid) - one of my favorite seafoods
choclate covered grasshopers (I was really young when I had these)
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

..double post...
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Haggis. Kinda the Scot version of Chorizo - not that they taste anything alike.

~Aldin, who refused the black pudding

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I ate one of these: Scorpion in Amber Candy

And the Amber candy was by far the worst part.
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alligator.
Haggis.
If you think about it, Snails are pretty weird even though they're commonplace.
Mescal Worm. (By that point you could eat a shoe.)
A shoe (after drinking a bottle of mescal and eating the worm)

Obviously I'm just kidding about the shoe. Maybe.

Old May 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Tripe. I had it at a Vietnamese place. Nasty, rubbery, and all around not good.

PS - it's pig intestines.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General