Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:17 PM

TurkeyClubSamich is surprisingly tart
Where can I get some Fyorlag Spiders?

I know it's a tall order, but I really need to get my hands on a few more sets of Fyorlag Spiders. Since they come with the Ticalla Jungle set, this has proven to be a difficult and expensive ordeal. Does anyone have any leads on how to get some spiders cheaply?
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:02 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Where can I get some Fyorlag Spiders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyClubSamich View Post
I know it's a tall order, but I really need to get my hands on a few more sets of Fyorlag Spiders. Since they come with the Ticalla Jungle set, this has proven to be a difficult and expensive ordeal. Does anyone have any leads on how to get some spiders cheaply?
I get some in here and there at Auggiesgames.com but they do tend to get snatched up quickly and are fairly expensive (I want to say around $15 off the top of my head but not positive on that). A lot of heroscapers have started buying the spiders from Castle Ravenloft and using those as proxies though they are unpainted (a redish brown base color and really don't need a whole lot of effort to paint)
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:11 PM

TurkeyClubSamich is surprisingly tart

Hmm. I don't know if using those Castle Ravenloft proxies will fly at GenCon...
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:06 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
I'm not sure an army with spiders in it will fly very far at GenCon...

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:24 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
They won't, no proxies at Gen con allowed.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

GenCon is hardly the most scaping that anyone does. Proxies will fulfill 99.9% of your scaping needs.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would be surprised if you could not get someone to let you borrow the spiders for a match at GC. Put out heart felt request for help. Otherwise proxy them. good luck

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:16 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
I've seen it happen at Gen Con on multiple occasions.
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
It's prolly one of those if the oponent doesn't mind deals. It only takes one pinheaded, overcompetitive, win at all costs player though to say no just so he can get an auto win to ruin your day. I've never been to Gencon though and I just assumed it was the case of no proxies, my bad. I'm going this year though!!!! WOOT. Been gaming since 1979 and this is my first GenCon and I'm stoked.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:25 AM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's prolly one of those if the oponent doesn't mind deals. It only takes one pinheaded, overcompetitive, win at all costs player though to say no just so he can get an auto win to ruin your day. I've never been to Gencon though and I just assumed it was the case of no proxies, my bad. I'm going this year though!!!! WOOT. Been gaming since 1979 and this is my first GenCon and I'm stoked.
......Andrew
Congrats on your first GenCon Visit. I wish I could say the say the same. I won't be going to GenCon til I am twenty. Only 2 more years. But it will still be a while.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
......Andrew
It's generally understood that no proxies are allowed, but if there's a mix-up or something to that avail, most opponents happily let it slide. And have fun at Gen Con! It's always a blast.
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM

Easterling is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I remember when I started playing with my sons 3 years ago. The local hobby shop, Morning Star Games, had some HS jungle expansion sets for $20. I didn't think much about them at the time and instead concentrated on other expansion sets and waves. Now I could kick myself for not buying it then since the prices now are $100 plus if you can even find them!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales