Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 24th, 2006, 02:03 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
need help thinkin of a scenario...

Okay, so i built this awesome map (symmetrical, unfortunately....). I do not have a landscape of this field, because i build it w/ my imagination. I am incapable of building a field unless i have the actual pieces in front of me, so it may be difficult to explain.

it has 2 24 hexes centered, then 3 24 hexes and 3 rows of sand, 2 rows of water, 2 rows of sand, 2 rows of water, 3 rows of sand, 3 24 hexes, 2 24 hexes centered.

there is 4 small "corners" i guess we could call them. 2 (opposite e/o) are made with lava/molten lava, and directly across from them are 2 made from water/land with the identical shape of the lava zones. There is a road running from one water zone across the field to the other water zone.

what i am thinking is that each player will begin with 1 squad of Obsidian Guards, 1 Dumutef Guard and a squad of Zettian Guards. The Dumutef guard will begin at the very back of the road, the Obsidian Guards will begin in the back 3 hexes of the lava, and the Zettian Guards will begin somewhere inbetween the Obsidian guards and the Dumutef Guard. The starting zone will be within the back 2 centered 24 hexes

This will be 195 points of both players armies. I think the object is to kill off the opponents guardians. I need to figure out how well this will work, and a good sized army (minus 195 points) will be.
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:05 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
get a pic up later tonight and im sure someone will help (i hope )

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:09 PM
has been BANNED

i kinda wanted to play today. maybe we'll just do a hack n slash last man standing until i come up with something.....i'll try and have a pic up tonight, but dont count on it because my PC is so damn slow....
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:51 PM

bobofett has disabled reputation
smear the queer match or if you prefer kill the guards. first person to kill the last guard wins.

Visit the worlds greatest website.
www.heroscapers.com/community
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Play Quests of Heroscape
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:57 PM
has been BANNED

i wanted to do the kill the guards, but idk what a good size army to attack and defend a 195 pooint mini-army would be...

how would this "smear the queer" match work?
Old May 24th, 2006, 05:03 PM

bobofett has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
i wanted to do the kill the guards, but idk what a good size army to attack and defend a 195 pooint mini-army would be...

how would this "smear the queer" match work?
an unselected fig is chosen at random he has one round to survive if he does then a new fig is chosen...... whoever kills the fig is the winner.

edit: roll the d20 to figure out who controls the fig each turn.

Visit the worlds greatest website.
www.heroscapers.com/community

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios