Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 5th, 2019, 05:12 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 5/2/19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
This looks like a wonderful map!

I've always felt that there was a dearth of maps that looked like this. We have the very small castle maps that aim to be tournament maps. And we have the gigantic castle maps that are definitely not meant for tournaments. But not many ones that are in between like this. I haven't played Heroscape in a while, but this might be the map that makes me break it out again.

In all honesty, this reminds me of the kind of maps Ch1can0 made. Congrats!
That is very kind of you rednax! I appreciate that feedback. I feel the same way about maps like this - it feels like a good in between castle map, and that's what I was hoping for.

I hope you do break heroscape out again soon and maybe throw another map or two our way!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 19th, 2019, 11:38 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 5/2/19!

Yay for another 3-player map!

The Ironwoods:
Requires 2x RotV, 3x RttFF, and 15 battlements from FoA

EDIT:
Haukeland Marsh has also been updated!

Haukeland Marsh:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x RttFF, 1x TJ

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; June 19th, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 6/19/19!

I like Ironwoods. Out of curiosity, was it's inspiration, or motivation related to the 3 player map competition? I had a map vaguely similar when I was making maps for it, but the limits for any set are 2, so the large trees are annoying to balance.
Old June 21st, 2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I like Ironwoods. Out of curiosity, was it's inspiration, or motivation related to the 3 player map competition? I had a map vaguely similar when I was making maps for it, but the limits for any set are 2, so the large trees are annoying to balance.
Thanks Leaf_It! Yeah, I started designing the map when we were talking about doing a 3-player map contest. We hadn't finalized all the terrain stipulations yet. Yes, it is annoying to balance those large trees if you can only use two of them - I've used the 4-hex glacier to balance the large tree before, and that's seemed to work okay. Definitely not ideal though.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just want to take a minute to blow some well deserved smoke your way. I was just looking through different maps that I wanted to bring to our Logan Mini Tournament tomorrow and found your summoning circle in the ARV archives which then led me back here to get battlefield 23 as well. You really have a knack at making fun, balanced, beautiful scape maps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just want to take a minute to blow some well deserved smoke your way. I was just looking through different maps that I wanted to bring to our Logan Mini Tournament tomorrow and found your summoning circle in the ARV archives which then led me back here to get battlefield 23 as well. You really have a knack at making fun, balanced, beautiful scape maps.
Y’all should copy me on details when you do Logan Tourneys. That’s only a 4hr Drive for me. I wouldn’t mind coming when/if I can on occasion.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 2nd, 2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Thanks my friend.
I like Battlefield 23 a lot - though it needs a couple tweaks. Hopefully I'll get those done soon.

Expect a new map posted tonight or tomorrow. It's simple but solid I think.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:34 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Thanks my friend.
I like Battlefield 23 a lot - though it needs a couple tweaks. Hopefully I'll get those done soon.

Expect a new map posted tonight or tomorrow. It's simple but solid I think.
Looking forward to it I have a new 1SotM+1FotA map to finalize and get up. Also 3 version 2's of maps
Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Looking forward to it I have a new 1SotM+1FotA map to finalize and get up. Also 3 version 2's of maps
Thanks! I'll look to see yours posted soon as well!
Here it comes...

Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:15 PM

Ascension: New Map 8/2/19!
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT

Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 8/2/19!

Eh...I’ve seen better

But seriously...looks pretty solid. Not too many concerns that I see at first glance.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:24 PM

Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 8/2/19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Eh...I’ve seen better

But seriously...looks pretty solid. Not too many concerns that I see at first glance.
Lol. Thanks? I guess??

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios