Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 16th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Unfortunately family plans changed, so I won’t be making this one.

I’ll also be missing August since Baby Scaper #3 will be coming any day around then...so probably won’t see me till september tourney

BUT I do plan on positing an Idaho Tourney for mid-August (17th) for those willing to drive up and hangout at my place for the weekend!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:49 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDaddio View Post
I will be there.
AKA Starling Sr.
Awesome, great to hear! I'm guessing @Starling_ will be making it with you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Unfortunately family plans changed, so I won’t be making this one.

I’ll also be missing August since Baby Scaper #3 will be coming any day around then...so probably won’t see me till september tourney

BUT I do plan on positing an Idaho Tourney for mid-August (17th) for those willing to drive up and hangout at my place for the weekend!
Well, you posted twice that you were coming, so that's still 2-1 odds you can make it. Family takes precedence though for sure. Have fun with them this month, and good luck with Baby Scape #3! That's super exciting!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 17th, 2019, 06:06 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Happy change of plans for me! I’ll be in attendance!
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:57 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Happy change of plans for me! I’ll be in attendance!
Woot woot! That's great news!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:41 AM

Alright folks, I'm a bit late with the map update, but here we are! (The hot hot temperature outside may have had an influence on the map pool. )

Trailblazer: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

The Rift: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 TT

Bountiful Grove: 1 RotV, 1 TJ (Random glyph from the glyph pool instead of Gerda)

Peat Fire: 1 SotM, 1 VW

Salamander: 1 SotM, 2 RttFF

Entangled: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Katsuno Land (Swamp Edition) (slightly modified to fit the Hive): 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TT

Stygian Rift: 2 BftU, 1 VW

Vorago: 1 BftU, 1 FotA, 1 VW

Sirocco: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

I hope everyone is gearing up for some Horde battles! It's just over a week away! And while we're on it, we've still got a lot of people I haven't heard from. @The Dewk @UtahScott @Starling_ (your dad is coming, you too?) @DewNoHarm @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 Where you all at this month? Hopefully you're planning on coming up to swarm or be swarmed!

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 20th, 2019, 11:22 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

I won't be coming. I have a camping trip. Yay for camping, aww for missing Heroscape. Mixed feeling right now.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 12:03 AM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
UTAH MONTHLY JULY 2019

When: July 27th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!! And prize donations are always welcome too, of course!)

Format: Hordes!!
Forget the usual 24 figure limit, this month you can use as many figures as you can fit into your army! No figure limit means all sorts of crazy possibilities! Will you try to match or beat last year’s record of 50 figures in one army? Or will you run an army that counters 50 or more hordelings easily? Or will you bring just a normal, all-around good army that keeps winning this format?
  • 550 Point Armies
  • No Figure Limit (but bring extra tiles for your start zone if you know you will need them! We’ll have some tiles handy, but this time it will be easier if you already know you’ll be over)
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: If your record is 2-2 or less, you’ll be entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.
I will definitely be attending, I've got something gnarly planned 😏
Old July 22nd, 2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I won't be coming. I have a camping trip. Yay for camping, aww for missing Heroscape. Mixed feeling right now.
I get you. Mostly I'd love a chance to get away from all this heat right now, so I'd be right up there with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post

I will definitely be attending, I've got something gnarly planned 😏
Awesome possum, man! I'm excited to see what you've got in store!

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:22 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I won't be able to come this month

But you guys won't miss me - I was planning on running x11 Marro Dividers :P
Old July 22nd, 2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I won't be able to come this month

But you guys won't miss me - I was planning on running x11 Marro Dividers :P
Haha, I would have loved to see that actually. Maybe not so much playing against it, but seeing it would be great. We'll miss you though!

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:29 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Vacation this week, so...no 'Scape for UtahScott.
Old July 24th, 2019, 08:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

So bummed I'm going to miss this weekend, Hordes is one of my favorite formats. That + baby due at the end of next month means I won't be back down till September...thus, I'm hosting a tourney next month mid-August! Utah, would love to have ya'll come up!

Details can be found here for the Treasure Valley Grab

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events