Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 10th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Iron Man (Mark V)

The Book of Iron Man (Mark V)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 9
HOMELAND SECURITY

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #021 / Iron Man.
Character Bio - "Tony Stark is an inventive genius whose expertise in the fields of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and computer science rivals that of Reed Richards, Hank Pym, and Bruce Banner, and his expertise in electrical engineering and mechanical engineering surpasses even them. He is regarded as one of the most intelligent characters in the Marvel Universe. He graduated with advanced degrees in physics and engineering at the age of 21 from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and further developed his knowledge ranging from artificial intelligence to quantum mechanics as time progressed. Furthermore, this extends to his ingenuity in dealing with difficult situations such as difficult foes and deathtraps where he is capable of using his available tools like his suit in unorthodox and effective ways" (www.wikipedia.org).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: If Iron Man (Mark V) is destroyed or an opposing player takes control of him, does this nullify the effects of Slave Circuit such as your ability to have multiple Iron Man: Tony Stark figures in the same army, or the change of their species to Android?
  • A: No, those effects begin at the start of the game and are for the remainder of the game, so they remain in effect even if Iron Man is destroyed or you lose control of Iron Man to an opponent. Only the portion of the Slave Circuit ability tied to Order Markers on Iron Man's card would be lost to you at that point.
  • Q: When I'm drafting other Tony Stark figures to use with the Slave Circuit ability, can I draft the same figure (such as Iron Man (Mark 1)) more than once?
  • A: Yes. The Slave Circuit ability "breaks" the rule preventing more than one Unique Hero from being drafted in the same army, allowing you to draft any number of the same Unique Hero that you choose in the same army as long as they're all Tony Stark figures.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Other Tony Stark figures become Androids due to the Slave Circuit special power. As Androids, these figures will have certain synergies: for example, they may be targeted for Ultron's Program Transmission 20 even if he is not wounded by Encephalo Ray Special Attack. In addition, they are immune to a number of special powers, such as Baron von Strucker's Death Spore Release and have certain vulnerabilities, such as Strucker's Satan's Claw Special Attack.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Bats
  • Second playtest Griffin
  • Third playtest tcglkn)
  • Mini pics: tcglkn
  • Art by A3n

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:31 PM. Reason: png
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Iron Man Mark V

NAME = IRON MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = TONY STARK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENGINEER
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 280

SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Tony Stark figures that have an Arrogant personality. If you do, for this game, those Tony Stark figures have the species of Android instead of what is listed on their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Tony Stark figure you control.

PULSE BOLT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3 + Special.
Count the minimum number of spaces between Iron Man and the defending figure and add one die to this special attack for each space counted.

ELECTRONIC COUNTERMEASURE
Iron Man cannot be targeted for non-adjacent attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Ronin; April 20th, 2019 at 01:34 PM.
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was hoping you would design him soon. I need him to fill out my army of Hulkbusters.

Slave Circuit does basically make all other Iron Men uncommon Heroes correct?
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:58 PM

Basically, yes. It makes them Androids as well.

Old August 10th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Correct tickle.

SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this Iron Man: Tony Stark into the same army with as many other Iron Man: Tony Stark figures as you choose, as long as they do not have the class of Engineer. All other Iron Man: Tony Stark figures you control are considered to have the species of Android regardless of what is on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Iron Man: Tony Stark figure you control.

You may want to replace "regardless" with "instead".

Any chance we can keep this design a secret from the public? They have no idea that they will soon be able to have an army made up completely of Iron Man.
Old August 10th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I can test if it hits playtesting before the end of next week.
Old August 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM

We'll make that a goal, then. I think the three of us would all be happy to test him. Griff - isn't the "regardless" language straight from Parmenio?

Old August 10th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

You don't have his secret identity listed, I would swap the positioning of the SA and the Jamming power and I think he is good to go.
Old August 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We'll make that a goal, then. I think the three of us would all be happy to test him. Griff - isn't the "regardless" language straight from Parmenio?
I don't know if it is "straight off" but I know I actually suggested it when we were working on this power. However, I think "instead" clearly replaces the species where "regardless" could just validate the Android species without excluding the Human species. More clear is more clear, without regard to what was used on an ancient Valhalla Card.
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

This design looks solid. Nice write-up, Bats!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You don't have his secret identity listed, I would swap the positioning of the SA and the Jamming power and I think he is good to go.
Secret Identity added. And I agree about the power positions. I can get away with that edit during the breathing period, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't know if it is "straight off" but I know I actually suggested it when we were working on this power. However, I think "instead" clearly replaces the species where "regardless" could just validate the Android species without excluding the Human species. More clear is more clear, without regard to what was used on an ancient Valhalla Card.
But if we use the "ancient" Valhalla card (and, yeah, it is straight off of Parmenio, I just checked) we get to rely on the "officialness" of it if people ask questions, and piggyback on their FAQs as well. I don't really feel that one reads more clearly than the other, so I'm inclined to stick with the "official" language.
Oh, by the way, you had some comic art picked out for this guy, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
This design looks solid. Nice write-up, Bats!
Thanks! I think this is the one Griff and I had the most trouble brainstorming initially, but we were really digging how this would let Iron Man become a one man faction.
I don't suppose you have the figure listed in the OP? I'd soo love a photo or two!

Old August 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

I have the figure Bats! I got it a while back, good choice for this design as he is the only one that you couldn't make an android because the helmet is removed. I'll get some pictures either tomorrow or Friday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library