Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 26th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Release Party! - It's On! :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvasel View Post
I'd love to get some of these, but being in Korea makes things a bit more complicated, not to mention I'm terrible with knife and models.

However, if someone is willing to make them for me, I'll trade good quality board games - anything you want, really - just shoot me an email at tomvasel@gmail.com

Ha, you even got Tom to comment, very cool.
You know, my eyes scanned right past that name and I didn't even realize who that was at first!
I'll talk to Griffin, Tom, I'm sure we can get a nice set out your way.
I think we have an extra set right? Now what game can we get that we can share between NC and NY?
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:32 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I just wanted to let everybody know, I put in an order late last night with Troll and Toad. I ordered many Heroclix singles as well as an MS3 and some other board games. Most of the clix figures were only $.49 each. I also used coupon code FACEBOOK and got a 5% discount.

After placing the order last night, I realized that the C3G Team is working on a Mutants release. So I called this morning to add those Mutant figures to my order. Troll and Toad told me I couldn't add to that order because it has already been packed and shipped!

This is my first time ordering from Troll and Toad and I'm impressed.
They are top notch. I wouldn't buy my clix anywhere else unless I had too.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I know this was a group effort and everyone involved worked very hard, but I think an extra special thank you needs to go out to our fearless leader, IAmBatman. Not only did he conceive this project, but kept us all focused and motivated to the end.
Three cheers for Bats!
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvasel View Post
I'd love to get some of these, but being in Korea makes things a bit more complicated, not to mention I'm terrible with knife and models.

However, if someone is willing to make them for me, I'll trade good quality board games - anything you want, really - just shoot me an email at tomvasel@gmail.com

Ha, you even got Tom to comment, very cool.
You know, my eyes scanned right past that name and I didn't even realize who that was at first!
I'll talk to Griffin, Tom, I'm sure we can get a nice set out your way.
I think we have an extra set right? Now what game can we get that we can share between NC and NY?
We'll have to talk about all of this later.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I heard about that one! Watch those fingers, folks!
In good news, I almost have a fingerprint again!
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
Progress!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
I hope you went on a couple crime sprees while you had the chance. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Is it possible to get our maps linked individually to the front page? I'd like to be able to reference them in other threads.
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:45 PM

We might want to consider doing a "Book of" each scenario and glyph and optional rules add on (so Knockback). That way we could clarify any FAQs about each of them in those threads ... it's a lot of extra work, though, so it depends on what you guys think ...

Old January 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
We might want to consider doing a "Book of" each scenario and glyph and optional rules add on (so Knockback). That way we could clarify any FAQs about each of them in those threads ... it's a lot of extra work, though, so it depends on what you guys think ...
I agree that we should go through with doing a books of thread for each "unit" that C3G does. Scenarios are a "unit type", so we should do that.
Old January 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM

We're going to be doing each of these as design threads that will become "Books" in the future once we hit ala cart anyway, so it makes a lot of sense to me ... of course we're still waiting for Necro to put up the Book of the cops and Spidey to put up the Book of the thugs.

Old January 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

If one of you guys adds this to the wave, then I can make separate PDFs for each scenario.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy