Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 12th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If we really want to do that I think the Walking Dead survivors are the way to go.
I really like my Michonne design.
I'm in favour.

I'd like more variety than that, but it's a good start. I also like the idea of picking some names from that comic panel of a Scourge gunning down small-time villains posted in the sanctum. Almost tempted to try to do something for Turner D. Century.
Weird one-off Batman villains could be another good source.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The massacre at the No Name Bar would make for a fun release.
"No one is really gone. "
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Imagine a faction made of 10-20 point heroes. You could have the whole lot of them for 100 points!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project