Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:45 AM

ErnieFrance4 Woo who?
Talking Re: C3G Books of Index

I really just want to thank everyone who has worked on this. I have made about 35 of the characters and it has brought new life into the game for me. Just this week i have introduced it to a group and i think we have played over 10 times. My only complaint is aft getting them into it with the superheros they will not play the regular characters. Oh well at least i am scaping again. Thanks again for all the hard work and with the release of wave three I may be making another order from troll and toad. WotC don't realize all the money they are missing out on!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project